National Gun Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Harley Dude
14,651 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
If you are an aging Gunner and still have the need to hammer in those tight groups. Specialized sights can help.

I use a Red Dot on my target 22 and its a godsend since it corrects for my close up sighting issues. I also use a merit optical device on my shooting glasses which looks strange but works well too.

Have you tried the many types of Halo sights that are available? Do you use sighting devices? Have they made a difference?

What is the best way to go??

·
Old School.
11,011 Posts
I have a Halo on my AR and it should work just fine once I get it tuned in. I shot other AR's with it and it works real well for my aging eyes.

·
Drunk Supernova
6,002 Posts
It all depends on what type of shooting I am doing. But I do not really shoot for pure precision very often so most of the time I run a Trijicon Reflex Sight.

·
Chicago Pro-Gun Activist
2,444 Posts
I have a red dot on my Benelli SuperNova for deer hunting. I checked out a scope in China that was red dot/green dot - you could switch back and forth. Nice sight at a very, very reasonable price. Did not buy it because I already had the red dot. Might pick it up on my next trip in the fall.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts