National Gun Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
7,947 Posts
What difference does it make what this yellow rag thinks about anything? I hope they keep posting this sort of garbage. Future murders will go to Sniffles Biden's gun free shooting galleries for victims.

·
Ancient Gaseous Emanation
53,927 Posts
Idiots with mouthpieces abound.

Reactions: gvaldeg1

·
Registered
13,199 Posts
Of course they are going to blast it, that guy spoiled another mass shooting they could report for the next two weeks,

Reactions: KILTED COWBOY

·
Banned
8,370 Posts
Ah, but the comments show just how out of touch this jackass really is.

·
Premium Member
5,897 Posts
I’ll bet this asshat still doesn’t get it. After all we’re just a bunch of gun nut yahoos!

·
Registered
696 Posts
Her problems with the shooting, unfortunately, are not with the shooter.
But;
The need to be armed in church? Unfortunately, people like the shooter have made that neccessary.
We don't know the back ground of those armed?
Fortunately, we have been found to be safer than a lot of cops. A Texas LTC holder is 4 times less likely to commit a class B misdemeanor than a cop and less likely to shoot a bystander or have a negligent discharge.
I guess she would have preferred the gunman have his way and shoot innocents.
Why are people like her not subject to a back ground check before being allowed to try to say something stupid?

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

·
Banned
8,370 Posts
I'm not THAT old, but I remember as a kid in NYC, the Catholic Churches left their doors unlocked 24/7 so parishioners could come in and pray, give a confession, etc.. Now they all are locked except for mass, have massive security systems, etc. A sad commentary on the society LBJ and his Great Society created.

·
Grand Imperial Poobah
22,269 Posts
It's USAToday, which is only good for lining bird cages.

Reactions: friendof2nd

·
Registered
4,432 Posts
It's USAToday, which is only good for lining bird cages.
I do not know about that, the paper is so full of BS already that I am not sure if it can adsorb more..........................

1 - 11 of 11 Posts