Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello

Is there any gun retailers in the US that ships weapons or weapon parts that you can assemble yourself to Europe?
unfortunately I live in a **** country called sweden that doesn’t even allow you to carry a fucking knife in public and buying illegal guns here are horrendously expensive.
Is there any way I can have a gun sent to me from there from a reliable source that won’t rip me off?

thankful for all help!

·
Registered
8,370 Posts
ITAR regs are a PITA. Why can't you buy a gun in Sweden? There are lots of hunters and sport shooters, so there are guns available.

·
Premium Member
7,514 Posts
Go to the seeder areas of Stockholm and buy one off the street. That’s what the criminals here do because you will become a criminal. We hear about the problems that Sweden is having even though they are trying to keep it quiet. Build your own shotgun. Lots of videos on YouTube.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Go to the seeder areas of Stockholm and buy one off the street. That’s what the criminals here do because you will become a criminal. We hear about the problems that Sweden is having even though they are trying to keep it quiet. Build your own shotgun. Lots of videos on YouTube.
I know people who sell guns but they charge 1550 usd for a piece of ****. Building my own however sounds very interesting. Thanks going to look that up!

·
Registered
14,892 Posts
Are you asking on a public forum where you can have an illegal gun or parts illegally shipped to another country? Why not just ask where you can buy a SAM? smh....

·
Banned
1,453 Posts
Are you asking on a public forum where you can have an illegal gun or parts illegally shipped to another country? Why not just ask where you can buy a SAM? smh....
Square, do you know of any place in Plattsburgh, N.Y. where I can get some methamphetamine delivered to Beaumont, Texas?

Our laws here are very restrictive here and it's almost impossible to get the stuff.

Specifics would be swell. I promise the info will stay here in this forum and stuff.

·
Banned
1,453 Posts
I thought guns were so normal and common in the US that nobody would care wether it’s legal or illegal to ship them.
There are lots of consumer items in the US that are export-restricted. Computers are one example. A person can attempt to export, but it's illegal.

We can play with our toys, but we can't share. Sorry. :wink:

·
Aim true !
11,954 Posts
Only the criminals would not care if it's illegal to ship. So your barking up the wrong tree here. Might as well go look around your local gangster areas.

Reactions: Fitasc Shooter

·
Registered
8,370 Posts
I thought guns were so normal and common in the US that nobody would care wether it’s legal or illegal to ship them.
Guns ARE normal here, but your criminal actions are not

BEGONE troll!

·
Registered
14,892 Posts
I think I've had a change of heart. There is one place i think that might help you out and it's one of the largest gun organizations in the U.S. and have some experience in import/export. It's called ATF. Try giving them a call and tell them what you want.

Reactions: Gimp

·
Premium Member
7,514 Posts
Unlike some of you guys, I like trolls. They can ask some of the most ridiculous questions and that’s entertaining. We could send him the parts of 10 guns and leave out a few key parts. We wouldn’t have to tell him which parts go to which gun. We could just inform the Swedish govt. what he’s try to do and see how they feel about it. Now that would be entertaining.

·
Registered
8,370 Posts
And then the Feds come knocking on your door for violating ITAR sending you to jail with a felony conviction, huge fine and loss of your 2A rights. I suspect this isn't Swedish but an anti from Bloomberg or similar.

Reactions: Thirty-Ought 6
1 - 20 of 23 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.