National Gun Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello everyone. I am needing some help. I am having problems with my computer or Urban Carry is having problems with their website. I am hoping some of you all have the holster and have expertise as I am a novice.

Their questionnaire before purchase asks if you have a tactical light or laser. I don't but may want to purchase one later. Should I just check yes ? If I do, will it effect my carrying factory like I do now or, will it make the holster loose because the light or laser is not present?

The questionnaire also has a question about tactical sights. Are tactical sights the same as factory sights or brands like Ameriglo and Truglo? I have the factory sights. I may want to add an Ameriglo or Truglo latter on down the line. Should I check yes on that one?

Thanks

· Aim true !
14,169 Posts
I would check yes on the sights. That way you have room to ''grow'' Not sure why sights would matter unless they are higher/ tallar profile. The extra room for lights and lasers may make the holster too sloppy with a stock gun. And welcome to the forum.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.