National Gun Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hi everyone!

My name is Syed Hasnain and I am currently a student at the University of Texas. I am 19 years old and have recently made it a goal to become better versed in general "gun talk" as well as better understanding fellow Americans who are gun owners. Although I myself do not own a firearm, I felt that this national forum for gun owners was a good place to get genuine responses from real people.

I am working on a statistics project which investigates the relationship between education, marriage, children, and the age at which an individual purchases their first firearm.

Responding to this short survey is totally optional, so I am collecting data from what is known as a volunteer sample. I appreciate if anyone has a quick minute to respond, but all I ask is that all 4 questions on the survey be completed as I would only be able to use data from individuals who answer all questions.

All responses will be anonymous (email addresses are NOT to be collected, only responses for a larger data spreadsheet).

The link for the short survey is below. Thanks in advance to anyone who can find the time. Cheers!

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.