National Gun Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Harley Dude
14,651 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I saw this on the TV today. It was a newsreport on crime in the UK. They have a rash of murders among young people.

The facts show that 66% of all murders are caused by stabbing with knives. Only 11% of murders are committed with firearms.

They are in an uproar to outlaw knives and it is against the law to carry them on your person. Marches about eliminating knives from society and all that rot. Quite funny.

It makes no difference what the hell they do people will use baseball bats, crowbars, hammers, Axes anything they can get their hands on. The problem is the out of control society and failure to lock up criminals that is behind the murders, not the tool!

They are dumb as a rock over there and we are not far behind them.

·
Just Some Dude...
1,142 Posts
Didn't you people know... if guns were banned all together... ALL CRIME would simply fizzle away... Those wicked guns you people own are the cause, no matter what happens.

I bet them guns are also the cause for such high fuel prices... and economic struggle, and abortion rates... and divorce... and, and, and!

·
Old School.
11,011 Posts
What about Cain and Abel? I think the choice of weapon was a rock. Oh wait they can't due that as all of Merry Old England is a rock. Point rocks out to a liberal and watch him go wild.

·
Harley Dude
14,651 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Didn't you people know... if guns were banned all together... ALL CRIME would simply fizzle away... Those wicked guns you people own are the cause, no matter what happens.

I bet them guns are also the cause for such high fuel prices... and economic struggle, and abortion rates... and divorce... and, and, and!

By Jove, I think you are on to something. Its those evil guns that are behind high fuel pricing. Divorce, yes that too. Gee! I hope the liberals don't pick this conversation up it will be in the media immediately as fact.

·
Iron Maiden
8,441 Posts
Well fancy that! I woke up this morning with a scratch on my shin, and blamed my poor hubby and his long toenail. All the while it was my evil gun that jumped out my nightstand and scratched me!!!

Can I be liberal now?!?!? Yeech! - Would I want to?

G

·
The last time someone tried taking me out it was with a claw hammer. I am marching to remove them from society next week in Lowes parking lot

·
Drunk Supernova
6,002 Posts
The UK is all forked up. They ban guns and "gun crime" rises. They ban knives, and what will happen.

A few years ago the UK had to concede to a point made by our media. They had, at that time, surp.a.s.s.ed the US for all crimes minus rape and murder.

One would think that they would learn that banning things is not helping.

·
Harley Dude
14,651 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
The last time someone tried taking me out it was with a claw hammer. I am marching to remove them from society next week in Lowe's parking lot
Sorry but Lowe's is very strict about any weapons on its premises, including the parking lot. No hammers, no nail guns loaded with nails dragged behind a compressor with a long cord, No fly swatters or large charcoal grill long handled tools, No round dowel sticks less than 16" in length, no plastic pens, no razor knives unless they have the automatic return spring, or anything else that they label as a weapon.

If you get caught with any of the above you will have to work the night shift for 10 consecutive weekends.

·
Iron Maiden
8,441 Posts
Sorry but Lowe's is very strict about any weapons on its premises, including the parking lot. No hammers, no nail guns loaded with nails dragged behind a compressor with a long cord, No fly swatters or large charcoal grill long handled tools, No round dowel sticks less than 16" in length, no plastic pens, no razor knives unless they have the automatic return spring, or anything else that they label as a weapon.

If you get caught with any of the above you will have to work the night shift for 10 consecutive weekends.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts