National Gun Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2,225 Posts
Yea, they want to fix the banks again.
I remember how those sub prime mortgage loans they forced banks to do worked out for us all.
Most people learn from their mistakes, but not politicians.

·
Registered
4,353 Posts
I remember how those sub prime mortgage loans they forced banks to do worked out for us all.
Most people learn from their mistakes, but not DemocRAT politicians.
I hope you do not mind me adding one word to your statement. But, I do believe we also have some so-called Republican politicians that behave badly

·
Registered
18,450 Posts
Diversity occurs fairly naturally. To "create artificial diversity" is to generally create or invite chaos to descend and it invites failures. But creating, having and exercising "power" is what is paramount to certain people and groups.

As a personal observation, I have noted over the years of my residence in Kalifornia, a definite lack of racial diversity in the pharmacology trades conducted in the cities of Compton and Ingle-Watts. Perhaps "Gasoline" Maxine could address this disparity?

·
Registered
8,213 Posts
Most people learn from their mistakes, but not politicians.
Because it is not THEIR money so why should they care?

·
Jesus Saves
7,805 Posts
To "create artificial diversity" is to generally create or invite chaos to descend and it invites failures. But creating, having and exercising "power" is what is paramount to certain people and groups.
Replace "diversity" with "division".

1 - 8 of 8 Posts