National Gun Forum banner

U.S. DOD orders Large-Scale Turbo Activation Exercise of our Ready Reserve Force

1K views 13 replies 7 participants last post by  surevaliance 
#1 ·
An order came out on Sept 16 for a large scale turbo activation of our Ready Reserve Force Ships.
These are ships that are used to supply the Navy in times of need. Tankers, Supply Ships, transports and such
which are kept in a reduced operational status.
This is an exercise that is done at times to check the readiness of the fleet if needed in times of war.
The ships need to go from reduced status to fully crewed and operational within 5 days. Commonly followed by sea trials.
Usually they only do this with a few ships but this time they are doing it with a total of 28 ships.
This is the largest activation since the Gulf War in 1990.
They say it is only being done because MRAD was concerned about the status of the fleet in recent years.
Or is there something they know that we do not know yet?
My son is a Merchant Mariner and he told me many of his buddies were getting calls to crew up and paying up to $1,000.00 per day.
Hope it is just an exercise, it is good to stay ready.

#2 ·
Like I mentioned in another thread - I predict that US will start military operation against Iran no later than beginning of October.

#3 ·
IF we engage in military action against Iran, I hope we simply bomb them back to the stone age in a few weeks and leave it at that. No boots on the ground, no reconstruction.

Heck, maybe we could auction Iran off to the highest bidder after we conquer them?

#8 ·
Iran shouldn’t be poking the eagle when he’s a bit grumpy. He’s got a nasty bite. The US can be your greatest friend or your worst nightmare, the choice is theirs. NoKo, Iran, and some others could be the wealthiest and safest countries in the world but they just don’t seem to understand.

#13 ·
This big dog will fight, if you rattle his cage.
And you'll be sorry that you messed with the U S of A.
'Cause we'll put a boot in your ass
It's the American way
And it feels like the whole wide world is raining down on you.
Brought to courtesy of the Red White and Blue.

Toby Keith said it the best.

#14 ·
Approx. 30% of Seattle Police, who are reservists, were called recently.

Reactions: KILTED COWBOY
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.