National Gun Forum banner

21 - 23 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
2,714 Posts
I assume then, you would have no problem enforcing the law against whites with the same severity and in the same manner in which it is enforced against blacks and Latinos. We should be doing the same thing with white supremacist protesters. A crime is a crime. Right?

First you must distinguish the difference between a protest and murder, assault, rioting, looting, arson, vandalism and other acts of violence . One is legal, the rest of them are not. I don't care who protests about what, it's protected under the law. The rest are crimes and should be treated as such and punished and i don't give a rats behind what color or gender they are. Also blocking roadways is a crime and in the past 10 years or so it has become a common place among protestors. Nothing good becomes of it. It's illegal and it pisses people off to the point they end up committing crimes to get around, by or through it. It's gotten so bad that a few places have made laws to protect people who drive through them. Police rarely arrest these law breakers because their leadership ties their hands. I feel this is something that really needs to be addressed. Someday in the near future there is going to be a horrific incident(much worse than we've already seen) at on of these road blocking "protests" and of course the media and liberals will be quick to blame the person driving through a crowd of people.

·
Super Moderator
11,071 Posts
It seems to me that Racist Infidel gave you respect as he disagreed; and in response you offer mocking. I do not necessarily agree with everything he said either, but if I am going to voice my disagreement I am going to try and show him the same respect he has shown. By mocking you shut down conversation as you seemingly cast aside his comments as nonsense. If you disagree, why don’t you make your point instead of mocking his?

A lot of the reason there is unrest in our country is because people will not converse with one another. Instead of talking to someone we shout or talk at them or mock them instead of actually conversing. When communication is shut down in this manner it opens the door for antagonists to stir up more unrest. A major reason our government is so dysfunctional is they do the same thing! We need to talk to one another and listen to one another, otherwise the cycles of destruction will continue and worsen.

Not wanting to derail this thread; I think Tucker Carlson showed the courage to carefully articulate some truth.
Very well said, AW.

--Wag--

21 - 23 of 23 Posts