National Gun Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 44 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am trying to find a picture make and modle of the rifle that vented JFK I don't mean Oswalds rifle. The rifle was a tube fed semi automatic rifle I'm thinking it was a 30-30 but the first 2 shots were armor peircing bullets so that makes hard to access armor peirecing bullets due to the fact a 30-30 is a sport cartraige non-militiary. Just what rifles of that era were tube fed semi-automatic center fire?

·
Registered
308 Posts
Vented?? The only rifle used to assassinate JFK was a 6.5 x 52 mm Italian Carcano M91/38 bolt-action rifle serial number C2766.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
No. You have got it wrong in this book the assassin's memoir JFK VIP2RIP: Hit Me With Your Best Shot by Paul Gibson (eBook) - Lulu the 3 shots fired by Oswald was used to suppress 3 out of 5 counter snipers in the area for the real assassin on the ground to go to work to terminate JFK he mentions a tube feed semi auto rifle what rifles of the time were they to select from?

·
Registered
308 Posts
No. You have got it wrong in this book the assassin's memoir JFK VIP2RIP: Hit Me With Your Best Shot by Paul Gibson (eBook) - Lulu the 3 shots fired by Oswald was used to suppress 3 out of 5 counter snipers in the area for the real assassin on the ground to go to work to terminate JFK he mentions a tube feed semi auto rifle what rifles of the time were they to select from?
I did not read the book nor will I. From what I remember there were no other weapons or rounds collected other than Oswalds and the remains of a 6.5mm bullet. IMO the book is a means to make a buck and the content should be taken as mere fiction.

·
Registered
7,193 Posts
I did not read the book nor will I. From what I remember there were no other weapons or rounds collected other than Oswalds and the remains of a 6.5mm bullet. IMO the book is a means to make a buck and the content should be taken as mere fiction.
I tend to agree with you. I never bought in to the more than 1 shooter simply because there is no proof.

·
Registered
2,025 Posts
Nah, you're all wrong. It was that guy in the grassy knoll dressed as a clown, playing with his I-Pod & talking on his cell phone.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
O no other weapons!!!! Well remember dozens of handgun bullets they found streaking across the lawn in the Dealy Plaza on both sides of the street? That means there was a shoot out on Elm St. and it also means there were at least 7 minutes cut out of the Zapruder film. Which means the ones with somthing to hide are on the presidents side other wise they would be crying all over the public of injustice done to them on there joy ride!

·
Registered
7,193 Posts
Nah, you're all wrong. It was that guy in the grassy knoll dressed as a clown, playing with his I-Pod & talking on his cell phone.
I never did trust clowns.:lol:

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
JFK was also as tuff as nails most bullets bounce off him no one could no matter how many times they shot him could get one drop of blood out of him! Making all your lead and powder bullets obsolete. See how it is proved in video.

·
Registered
7,193 Posts
So does anyone have some rifle expertise on semi auto tube fed centerfire rifles?
In answer to your specific question about a particular kind of tube fed centerfire, I do not.

·
Registered
3,193 Posts
I've never read the book, or heard of the clown who wrote it. If there was another shooter, I'd love to know how this "expert" could ascertain that the weapon used was a tube fed semi-auto.

·
5,082 Posts
I am not trying by any means to harass or insult or etc any member...

Just my opinion based on very involved study of the incident, and was living a few
miles from it when it happened and per my "lengthy" years of studying and
being involved with people from very extended self situations and general
published demeanor they reflect and present ...

That being said, sir ...you are nuts !

regards,

1shot1k

·
Registered
9,382 Posts
:lol::lol:

·
Registered
924 Posts
O no other weapons!!!! Well remember dozens of handgun bullets they found streaking across the lawn in the Dealy Plaza on both sides of the street? That means there was a shoot out on Elm St. and it also means there were at least 7 minutes cut out of the Zapruder film. Which means the ones with somthing to hide are on the presidents side other wise they would be crying all over the public of injustice done to them on there joy ride!
Ya need to loosen your hatband a notch or two. That tinfoil is messin' with your circulation.

·
Military Rifle Collector
692 Posts
NO NO NO. JFK was assinated by Abraham Lincoln. Im currently writing a book that details how this is possible. In bookstores soon.

·
Registered
9,382 Posts
I thought it was Bush's fault.

·
Super Moderator
14,628 Posts
There were some people that wanted JFK dead, and evidently they were people who were used to getting what they wanted. Personally, having done a little shooting (granted not with a Carcano) myself, I think that to do what Oswald is supposed to have done would take some mighty fancy luck. In all previous Presidential assassinations the perp and the motive were quite clear and the act was plainly visible. JFK's assassination was cloaked in secrecy from the moment after he was shot, however many times and by whom it was. Over the course of the next minutes,hours and days dead people started showing up until all the loose ends were neatly trimmed.

Books and theories be damned, the story that was touted as the truth stunk bad enough to scream that it wasn't true. What happened? We'll likely never know and probably don't want to know. Our faith is shaken bad enough as it is.

Alan

·
Super Moderator
14,628 Posts
Oh yeah, tube fed semi auto 30 cals. The only ones I can think of .......... I can't think of any.

Alan

·
Super Moderator
5,829 Posts
Yep :popcorn2: (sits back, put his feet up, snuggles up with a nice cold beer - or three, and watches the show)

huh...I'm surprised after all this time, there is no beer drinking or beer glass cheering smiley.

1 - 20 of 44 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.