1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
2,314 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Grand Imperial Poobah
22,251 Posts
Soros is one clown they definitely should revoke US citizenship from.

·
Banned
8,370 Posts
Soros is one clown they definitely should revoke US citizenship from.
Soros needs to face the same Nazi firing squads he sent members of his village to..............

Reactions: Racist Infidel

·
Registered
1,612 Posts
So your stance is that everyone who isn't on your team should have their citizenship revoked and kicked out of the country. Just looking for some clarification.
Absolutely. Every single Democrat member of Congress has proven to be a treasonous anti-American from the fabricated attacks on the president to the aid and defense of terrorists. They have openly attacked our constitutional rights on every level, destroyed due process, colluded with foreign governments, weaponized law enforcement against their political rivals and protected violent illegal aliens from law enforcement. There is nothing American about the modern Democrat party. If your vote puts them back in office, you should probably go too.

·
Barney
107 Posts
Absolutely. Every single Democrat member of Congress has proven to be a treasonous anti-American from the fabricated attacks on the president to the aid and defense of terrorists. They have openly attacked our constitutional rights on every level, destroyed due process, colluded with foreign governments, weaponized law enforcement against their political rivals and protected violent illegal aliens from law enforcement. There is nothing American about the modern Democrat party. If your vote puts them back in office, you should probably go too.
Would you like to round them all up and put them all in concentration camps?

·
Registered
1,612 Posts
What do you think we are, Nazis? I’ll be happy when our Supreme Court upholds the Constitution as written. The Justice Dept to puts those politicians in jail for breaking the law and Congress to impose penalties for politicians that introduce (and vote for) bills that knowingly and openly violate constitutional law. You throw enough crooked politicians in prison they’ll quit. It has become the norm to do whatever the hell they want without fear of prosecution.

·
Barney
107 Posts
What do you think we are, Nazis? I’ll be happy when our Supreme Court upholds the Constitution as written. The Justice Dept to puts those politicians in jail for breaking the law and Congress to impose penalties for politicians that introduce (and vote for) bills that knowingly and openly violate constitutional law. You throw enough crooked politicians in prison they’ll quit. It has become the norm to do whatever the hell they want without fear of prosecution.
I guess that says it all.

·
Registered
573 Posts
Would you like to round them all up and put them all in concentration camps?
No. Put them on boats and ship them back to where they came from. When you vote to pass laws that violate our Constitution in an attempt to over throw our government, you are in effect waging war against the US.

AOC comes to mind. You need to read or watch "Man without a Country."

·
Banned
8,370 Posts
That seems expensive. If only there was a cheaper option...
There is a cheaper and more permanent solution....................

·
Barney
107 Posts
you got a problem with that? Deportation in mass.
Are we back to illegal immigrants, or are we still talking about Democrats? Because I don't have any problem at all with deporting people who are in this country illegally. But I gotta draw the line with rounding up American Citizens because they don't agree with your politics. That is what got me started and that's what I'm talking about. Go back and read the comments.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts