National Gun Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
5,908 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Victor Davis Hanson
[SUB][/SUB]
To counter every signature Trump issue, there is almost no rational alternative advanced.
That void helps explain the bizarre, three-year litany of dreaming of impeachment, the emoluments clause, the Logan Act, the 25th Amendment, the Mueller special-counsel investigation, Stormy Daniels and Michael Avenatti, Trump’s tax returns, White Supremacy!, Recession! — and Lord knows what next.
The subtext of all these Wile E. Coyote all-too-clever efforts at trapping road-runner Trump is not just the wish to abort an elected presidency; they’re offering the heat of hatred rather than the light of a viable political alternative.

I thought this an interesting read.
https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/opinion/trump-—-or-what-exactly/ar-AAGoRpN?ocid=spartanntp

·
Registered
4,205 Posts
What I have a difficult time comprehending is how come, with all the good things Trump have done, there are still people who would be willing to vote DemocRAT. I guess there are an abundance of "snowflakes", "traveling companions" and all around idiots in this country who think that the DemocRAT are a better choice.

·
Premium Member
5,102 Posts
My sister os a Lib and hates Trump. She watches CNN and believes all of the lies they spew. If I say anything then I’m wrong. She works in the medical field and doesn’t see that the democRats are going to take the food off her table. If we have govt. run health care, her income will be a government controlled. Stupid on so many levels.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts