National Gun Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a 2003 Ford F150 and I would like to mount a holster in my truck that would hold a full size pistol. Any suggestions?

G

·
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
In my Chevy PU I put a left hand holster ( the hard plastic kind ) betwen the seat and the console, and secured it to the plastic cosole with double sided carpet tape. The pressure of the seat cushion helps keep it in place. Be sure to get it far enough forward so as not to conflict with a pistol in a right side hip holster while you are seated. I didn't on my first try and it was a little crowded down there, with 2 handguns in holsters and the seat belt buckle . Of course I dress out at about 270#, so for normal humans this might not be a problem.

A freind screwed a hard plastic holster under his dash just to the right of the steering column of his PU. He says it works well for him and you can only notice it if you look for it.

·
Harley Dude
14,651 Posts
Just remember folks, pack that gun on your body when you exit that truck. Its too easy to steal if left in the truck and won't help you much if you don't have it on your person.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
There's this police officer in my country(INA) that carry (off duty) a man's purse loaded with cash & gun. He's going to do some shopping when suddenly a motor cycle pass by & snatch the bag.
Guest what he's doing next cause he even put his mobilePhone on the bag.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts