National Gun Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

This is a rare Mini 14 LE, 2" shorter barrel, 1/4 less pull, swings up awesome. Top of line tactical rail that lets use the factory ghost rings as well as the ATN digital, Almost $1200 invested, up for auction right now on aution site at $695 start, no reserve. A steal if anybody need a great short range rifle. I put the package together but never fired it. NIB with top of line hi cap mag. Rifle in factory box w/papers, ATN digital in factory box.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
looks good. does that atn wash out in bright light. i ad one on my ar but it didnt work to well.

i thi
i think my was a bsa

G

·
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
leeindy said:
looks good. does that atn wash out in bright light. i ad one on my ar but it didnt work to well.

i thi
i think my was a bsa
The ATN has adjustable brightness. You can dial it up to see in bright sunlight. It's a great optic. 5 reticle and it keeps zero as you change from one reticle to another. dot, post, post with dot, cross, cross with dot. My son has the same rifle with the same optic.
I decided to build one for myself but never got around to shooting it. Along comes a lightly fired Colt Hbar pre ban green lable with large pin lower. I made the choice to buy the Colt and sell the Ruger to pay for it. My son is about to move to DC where guns are nixed. I'll be keeping his gallery so I can shoot his Mini 14 anytime. Lucky me.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
my dads gonna be that lucky for awhile. when i get ready to move im shipping all my toys to him so i can drive threw canada.

·
Chicago Pro-Gun Activist
2,444 Posts
Too bad you are selling such a fine firearm without having fired it. I would take her out for a test spin so you can offer up a testimonial and show the damage the targets received!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts