National Gun Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Theres no doubt about it we need a place to shot the ummm brezze :D Im up at allsorts of strange times of the night(cronic insomnia :lol: ) and with the differing time zones it be good to shot with people from other places...just a thought though ;)

·
Premium Member
1,547 Posts
I have tried to get one. Considering our forum is VERY up to date in the forum world. They have yet to make one for this version. It will soon come.

This forum is so new actually that they have yet to even really "RELEASE" it.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
We got gun Freaks :D But we got Puter Geeks LIL HELP GUYS&GIRLS ;) Im gonna start how can I help Travis :?: (dont know the front from the arse on my P.C but if I can help...got Ur Back... ;)

G

·
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Goldfinger said:
I've created an off-site chat room just for us. I've emailed Travis, at least I think I did (if [email protected] is his address) and told him about it and asked if he wanted it or not but haven't heard from him as of yet. In the mean time, if you would like to check it out, the address is http://ngf.bravehost.com/.

It's just a free site so who knows how long the bandwidth will hold out. It's also very simple-looking. I only spent maybe a half hour on it last night so I may have missed a few things.
Its on!! "Goldfinger" has set up a space 4 U freaks!!!!!! If U dont have java script U can Dload there!
So Where R U :?: :roll: Thanx "Goldfinger" ;)

·
Chicago Pro-Gun Activist
2,444 Posts
Goldfinger said:
I've created an off-site chat room just for us. I've emailed Travis, at least I think I did (if [email protected] is his address) and told him about it and asked if he wanted it or not but haven't heard from him as of yet. In the mean time, if you would like to check it out, the address is http://ngf.bravehost.com/.

It's just a free site so who knows how long the bandwidth will hold out. It's also very simple-looking. I only spent maybe a half hour on it last night so I may have missed a few things.
Nice job Goldfinger! Had a chat with eXXit and works well. Thanks for your efforts!

·
Chicago Pro-Gun Activist
2,444 Posts
Travis said:
I have tried to get one. Considering our forum is VERY up to date in the forum world. They have yet to make one for this version. It will soon come.

This forum is so new actually that they have yet to even really "RELEASE" it.
Travis, thanks for letting Goldfinger roll with this. I was on the page and it works well! I look forward to the future possibilities.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts