National Gun Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· Banned
1,408 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Top 10 Frequently Asked Firearms Questionsand Answers

1. Can a person prohibited by law from possessing a firearm acquire and use a black powder muzzle loading firearm?...............................................................................

2. May I lawfully transfer a firearm to a friend who resides in a different State?..........

3. May I lawfully transfer a firearm to a resident of the same State in which I reside?.

4. How doI register my firearm or remove my name from a firearms registration?.....

5. Does ATF issue a Concealed Carry Permit (CCP) that authorizes a person to carry a firearm throughout the United States?.......................................................................

6. May I lawfully ship a firearm to myself in a different State?.....................................

7. May I lawfully ship a firearm directly to an out-of-State licensee, or must I have a licensee in my State ship it to him? May the licensee return the firearm to me, even if the shipment is across State lines?.........................................................................

8. I have been convicted of a felony. How do I reinstate my rights to possess a firearm?......................................................................................................................

9. May I lawfully make a firearm for my own personal use, provided it is not being made for resale?.........................................................................................................

10. I was the subject of a NICS check when I attempted to purchase a firearm from an FFL, and I received a delayed response or a denial. Please tell me why I did not receive a “proceed” response.....................................................................................

READ ANSWERS HERE ==>[X]

Have a good cigar and regards
As-salāmu ʿalaykum
ARMARIN

· Registered
8,425 Posts
1 - Y
2 - N
3 - Y
4 - N/A
5 - N
6 - Y
7 - Y
8 - Ask to be pardoned
9 - Y
10 - Something got flagged, no SSN, similar name to a prohibited person, and a few others

And NO I did not look at the answers - -these are mine based on my previous experience

Reactions: ARMARIN
1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.