National Gun Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Aim true !
10,318 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
They all work good, The Springfield i thought was broke at 1st. Here the safety you pull back for fire. It groups great. The 22/45 was spot on. Groups great too. The neos i had to adjust the sights. It took some fouling shoots to get it to tighten up. I was plinking cans then off at a distance then. The P95 DC. Is not a target gun but is decent at 20 yards for plinking cans. I need to take the mags apart then. Could only fit 10 rounds in. I think they are 15 round mags. They have what i call bullet windows for 15. Im thinking maybe someone made them 10 round compliant?

·
Live Free
2,883 Posts
Sounds like you had some fun!:thumbsup:

I finally got my new Howa out to the range Saturday. Shoots great, but I was in too much of a hurry and forgot my tools were out of my range bag, so I could not torque the mounts and rings again after first few shots. Still grouped pretty fair even though she loosened up a tad after going from initial install of optics in 70 degrees to shooting in 27 degrees. Looking forward to the next outing with it, but it is getting pretty cold again for a while.

·
Registered
13,717 Posts
Sounds like fun. I love my 22/45. especially since I put those Williams Fire Sights on, I couldn't see the original sights. Maybe I'll get to the range this year! Been doing a lot of work around here, gotta pay for it. Those Neos things look funny, seems like the grip would feel odd.

·
Registered
13,229 Posts
I have seen a few early compliant mags that came factory with the windows for higher capacity. I think they just used mag bodies they had on hand to get them shipped out and used something on the inside to block them off. Could be that or just someone home made version too. The probably escaped over the border to get away from cuomo!
I still want to get one of those 22/45's someday. I really like those things.

Reactions: Coalcracker

·
Aim true !
10,318 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Took the mag bottom off. You can put 12 rounds in without it, It's a Ruger bottom. It does extend into the mag some. I checked to see if one of my SR9 mags would fit. No go. I'll live with the 10 rounders. Later ill grab some 15 round ones. The grip on the neos is actually pretty ergonomic to me. Only thing is the mag release on mine is on the right side. It was sunny today and in the 50's couldn't pass up the nice weather. AW Been there too where i forgot tools. We all do it.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts