National Gun Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My friend's youngest daughter asked me to teach her how to shoot. She's been wanting to learn for a while now, but her mom wouldn't allow it. Well, this summer she turned fourteen and mom finally gave the go ahead. Today was our first trip to the range and boy did she have fun! She loved it. She shot a brand new Walther P-22 that I purchased just for this occasion and a Thompson Center .22 Classic. She done good! Put lottsa little holes in paper. The P-22 performed flawlessly ... she put 200 rounds down the pipe with no malfunctiions at all. I could easily hit 12 gauge shotshells at 25 yards with it. Nice little gun, I think I'll keep it.

·
Registered
215 Posts
Great! Start hem young children out early and see if this world dont become a better place! :!:
+1 i tought my nieces my nephews and my sisters friends kids how to shoot its great to see the excitement on their faces the first time they pull the trigger and it goes BOOM!!

·
Premium Member
15,424 Posts
SUPER, Mr. SMOKINACES! That's what we (all of us who cherish the Second Amendment) need to do. Thanks! I hadn't noticed the date of the entry, hopefully Mr. SA will come back and join us some more!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts