National Gun Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
D

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Travis -

This is just an observation:

It seems that many of the threads you are starting ask for specific replies from members, which might target them in one way or another.

I realize that if I don't like the thread, I don't have to respond, but I think that many of the members don't see the vulnerabilities that they are creating for themselves.

If a criminal were to create a matrix of members and their responses, over time he would be able to figure out who had what, what their defenses are, and at some point, be able to locate them with evil intent.

Personally, I have nothing to fear from people knowing the details of my life, for a number of reasons.

Doug

·
Premium Member
1,547 Posts
Im not sure how to even answer this......

I think im more suprised than anything...... If a criminal was trying to "harm" someone he would not be on a gun forum....... Dont you think he would be in chat rooms? Gun forums are all about Self-Defence. This would be the last place a person would be looking to harm and rob someone.

I was the only one making threads for a long time and I never had enough stories to tell so I started by asking questions.

Thanks,
Travis

·
Registered
341 Posts
Travis said:
I think im more suprised than anything...... If a criminal was trying to "harm" someone he would not be on a gun forum....... Dont you think he would be in chat rooms? Gun forums are all about Self-Defence. This would be the last place a person would be looking to harm and rob someone.

Thanks,
Travis
Agree, it would not be very smart to try and rob or harm someone off a gun forum.

-Derek

·
Registered
341 Posts
Doug Wilson said:
Smart people don't rob and harm people.

Doug
Agree. All I can say is good luck if you want to try and track my statements and rob me as a result. He wont get more then 10 steps in the door. I do hear your concern though, thats why I watch what I say on the net. I'll give up just enough information to get the point across. Thats why you did not see me post a step by step plan in the "do you have a plan" thread. Nor will you ever see me post where I live, the location of the guns in my house, or if I keep them loaded or not, ect ect.

-Derek

W

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
It's not about being harmed by thugs, it's the jack booted ATF that would love to know about our guns, ammo stash- for when they come for us.

"...Out of my cold dead hands" Charleton Heston

1 - 8 of 8 Posts