National Gun Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
957 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
If any of you have XM radio you can hear Gun Talk on Sunday afternoons at 4pm cst, I think it starts at 12pm on sirrius radio. And you can listen online for free.... Here's a link.. :)

http://www.guntalk.com/site.php

Its a pretty good show incase you've never heard it...enjoy.

L

·
0 Posts
you should record an episode for me. xm doesnt come in really well in alaska so very few people get it

·
Chicago Pro-Gun Activist
2,444 Posts
+1 I have XM and listen to Tom Gresham when possible. The times do not work real well but it is a good show.

·
Registered
957 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Those of you without XM can listen over your computer, click the listen tab on the left side of his page and you can evn go through archived shows.....all free :D

·
Registered
957 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I thought I would dig up this old thread and give it a bump, for those of you who dont listen to Gun Talk.

here is a link that will go directly to the podcasts.

http://guntalk.libsyn.com/

I have that link in my favorites list, so each week I can go right to the new podcasts.

·
Premium Member
15,424 Posts
Thanks RR, I hadn't seen your post on the first go-round. Good material and Gresham's pretty easy to listen to. :thumbsup:

·
Pro Gun Advocate
10,940 Posts
Tom's a smart guy, and has a great show.

Worth paying for radio.

·
Harley Dude
14,651 Posts
I am too old school I guess. I will never pay for Radio. Thats nuts!

I pay $160 per month for this stupid TV, Internet, phone combo thingy with the movie channels and that grinds me to no end. I spent the majority of my life with free TV also.

Its like paying to go to the auto show, for them to sell you cars. Are we a bunch of lemmings or what.

·
Premium Member
579 Posts
You can also listen to his podcast thats how I do it

·
Pro Gun Advocate
10,940 Posts
I am too old school I guess. I will never pay for Radio. Thats nuts!

I pay $160 per month for this stupid TV, Internet, phone combo thingy with the movie channels and that grinds me to no end. I spent the majority of my life with free TV also.

Its like paying to go to the auto show, for them to sell you cars. Are we a bunch of lemmings or what.
I'm paying for 3 things I said I would NEVER buy:

Radio
TV
Water

:mad2:

But since there are no good jazz stations left, XM is an investment in my happiness.

·
Registered
9,382 Posts
I wish they would not have put XM in the wifes pickup. Took about a week and I had to have it in mine too. I love not listening to 20 minutes of commercials every hour.

M

·
0 Posts
Same here on AM radio in Houston. Good show and usually what's on when I'm driving home from the gun shows... :biggrin5:

1 - 17 of 17 Posts