National Gun Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
7,523 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Her in the North East, the deer are really moving around and feeding while it’s easy and nobody’s shooting at them. There’s been a spike i road hits and their out in the fields in the evening. I spotted these guys just up the road yesterday.
B32D5C0C-0D25-4A37-8E90-746229F14B03.jpeg

Attachments

·
Aim true !
11,954 Posts
I'll be putting mine out soon. I want to check my area for deer signs 1st.

Reactions: gvaldeg1

·
Premium Member
7,523 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Your deer can read? If that’s the case then just put some sings to your house and shoot from the porch!

·
Registered
3,129 Posts
I’ll be going to a new farm that hasn’t been hunted in quite a few years. I feel like a kid at Christmas! I’ll be putting camera’s out in about a week when I do my first scouting trip.

·
Live Free
3,500 Posts

I followed this old girl around for a bit yesterday morning…trying to see how long I could stalk and how close I could get. Got within 25 yards a bit after I took this pic. She was looking right at me for this one.

·
Last Stand on Earth
3,792 Posts
It’s going to be crazy this year. Everytime I’ve gone out in the past month there has been at least one fawn in the road. I cannot remember them ever being that abundant that they are just spilling out in the open like that. Sure we have to watch for deer on a regular basis out here but this is something different.

·
Registered
366 Posts
By our place a group of white tail bucks has been hanging round for the past 3 or 4 weeks, they're all 4 or 6 pointers. BUT, one of them has an incredible rack, its tall and swooping, like a elk or reign deer, I've only been able to look at him good though binoculars once from a distance, at LEAST a 10, possibly 15-17.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts