National Gun Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Harley Dude
14,651 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Oh! Boy! Oh! Boy! :i: :i: :i: :i:

The wife is fixing me a scotch and soda with my favorite single malt. Dalimore Cigar Malt!

Hot Dam I'm on a roll now!

Hummmmmmmm...........maybe a cigar later????

How about you folks? Time for a a couple of fingers of your favorite hoch?

·
Registered
785 Posts
I like Scotch, but my wallet can only support the blends - Dewars is high on my list. I'm not familiar with your brand. What kind of Cigar goes with it? I recently had a box of Drew Estates that were some of the best smokes I ever had, and I have tasted a few Cubans.

E

·
Right Wing Zealot
1,228 Posts
This is about as close as I'll ever get to your scotch and cigar. Does fine by me though.

·
Ancient Gaseous Emanation
55,659 Posts
Bourbon, please.
1792 Ridgemont Reserve
Up

·
Harley Dude
14,651 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Big E said:
I like Scotch, but my wallet can only support the blends - Dewars is high on my list. I'm not familiar with your brand. What kind of Cigar goes with it? I recently had a box of Drew Estates that were some of the best smokes I ever had, and I have tasted a few Cubans.

E
I smoke on occasion 5 Vegas from Cigars International. Not often anymore, I have cut way back since I don't want to encourage my wife to take up the cigarettes anymore. She quit cold turkey and has stayed off them for several years now. I never smoked period but took up cigars about four years ago.

The Drew Estates cigars are very nice. I like the Clean Robusto. I also enjoy Ashton, Macanudos, Rocky Patel Connecticut, and others.

The Cigar Malt is a special single malt scotch blended to go well with cigars and enhance their flavor. Its a medium priced scotch made by Dalimore but not sold in most stores. Found in more of the high end stores that market the seriously high priced stuff to the wealthy. Its about $37 per bottle in a liquor controlled state. Might be cheaper in California where you can buy liquor in the grocery stores.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts