National Gun Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Iron Maiden
8,441 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I usually hate it when people forward bogus warnings...but this one is real, and its important. So please warn your nearest and dearest about this alert!

If someone comes to your front door saying they are conducting a survey on ticks and asks you to take your clothes off and run around with your arms up..... DO NOT DO IT!! IT IS A SCAM!!

They only want to see you naked. I wish I'd heard about this yesterday. I feel so stupid................... ;) :D

·
Registered
761 Posts
LOL!!!!!!!!

G

·
:cool: --I just did it last week, but it wasn't ticks--

--I was a new deoderant test/analyzer--worked three times untill I hit this house, whose husband was home--

--I have to type, cause I can't talk yet, untill the jaw wires are removed !!!

-- :-B-: :i: --JIMBO

·
Harley Dude
14,651 Posts
:lol: :lol: :lol:

·
Registered
648 Posts
SheNine said:
I usually hate it when people forward bogus warnings...but this one is real, and its important. So please warn your nearest and dearest about this alert!

If someone comes to your front door saying they are conducting a survey on ticks and asks you to take your clothes off and run around with your arms up..... DO NOT DO IT!! IT IS A SCAM!!

They only want to see you naked. I wish I'd heard about this yesterday. I feel so stupid................... ;) :D
I didn't know thats where you lived. :twisted: :i:

·
Iron Maiden
8,441 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
owtlaw said:
SheNine said:

I didn't know thats where you lived. :twisted: :i:

Dammit! Was that you?!?!? ;)

·
Registered
648 Posts
No I go by Jason or Owtlaw. Dammit is my younger brother :D

·
Registered
569 Posts
I like the one about the guy giving free breast exams... :D

·
Registered
648 Posts
glennc said:
I didn't charge for them they were free. What the ^(*@$(@@ is the problem with that. I wish you people would leave me alone about that.. :D :i:

·
Registered
338 Posts
SheNine said:

SheNine tells good jokes, doesn't she? :i:

·
Iron Maiden
8,441 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
owtlaw said:
glennc said:
I didn't charge for them they were free. What the ^(*@$(@@ is the problem with that. I wish you people would leave me alone about that.. :D :i:

Nobody told me about that..... I'm a few months overdue! :twisted: ;)

1 - 13 of 13 Posts