National Gun Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Premium Member
6,730 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
I like the part where it says “ multiple shooters including staff and customers.”

·
Registered
234 Posts
Three people have been killed in a shooting at a gun shop in New Orleans. A shooter fired on the people at the gun shop, hitting two people. People at the gun shop returned fire with weapons of their own killing the shooter. I praise the people who returned fire for stopping the shooter, unfortunately he was still able to kill two innocent people but at least by stopping him he was not able to kill any more people. Here is the article.

·
Barney
156 Posts
I wonder when they sort it all out who shot who. I mean, a half dozen people firing away in a gunshop, that is a lot of lead in the air.

·
Registered
14,730 Posts
The people running the gun shop are better armed and trained than I am, I would probably duck and wait to see if they need backup!

·
AZHerper
4,126 Posts
Clearly, the gun shop staff killed the original shooter but he caught them off guard by shooting two customers. Kudos to the gun shop staff and my condolences to the families of the victims.

·
Registered
234 Posts
Clearly, the gun shop staff killed the original shooter but he caught them off guard by shooting two customers. Kudos to the gun shop staff and my condolences to the families of the victims.
Sadly they were not able to stop the shooter from killing two people but had they not acted no doubt the shooter would've killed more.

·
Registered
14,079 Posts
Sadly they were not able to stop the shooter from killing two people but had they not acted no doubt the shooter would've killed more.
They stopped a mass shooting. You usually can't stop a crime until it starts. Once it starts it only takes seconds to cause carnage and seconds to end it.

Reactions: Wag
1 - 10 of 10 Posts