National Gun Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
341 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I went camping with some friends this weekend and had a great time shooting and blowing sh*t up. Between the 5 people that went we had over 20 guns and shot around 2,500 rounds. Here are a few pictures and videos of the fun.

2lb bottle of tannerite being shot
http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-7817103762154688033&hl=en

.45acp daylight tracer
http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=4098532392283964318&hl=en

12ga firestorm/dragons breath at night
http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-282785880378893623&hl=en

Picture from camp

M1 Garand and the Tannerite

Here is most of what we had, still a few missing from the picture.

Here are a few good frames from the videos I took this weekend.

.45 Daylight Tracer

2lb bottle of Tannerite

Pumpkin being shot with a .44mag

Firestorm/ Dragons breath being shot at night

G

·
WHOOOOA! :i:

MOST EXCELLENT! :eek: :shock: :eek:

You are a 'major destructo' type!
A person after my own heart!

Thanks for sharing!
:-B-:

·
Premium Member
1,547 Posts
Thats why we had attatchment problems! hehe You used the "days" attatchments!

All good! You showed the destruction!

G

·
:cool: --Man thats fantastic along with the GARBAGE BAG you used to pick up all that CRAP, and you did RIGHT--

--I mean not using a RIFLE RANGE is cool, unless you leave BETTER than you found it RIGHT--

--Now tell me you did or did not, can you do that or is it too much trouble ?????--

--I'm waiting for your responce--JIMBO

·
Registered
341 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
JIMBO said:
:cool: --Man thats fantastic along with the GARBAGE BAG you used to pick up all that CRAP, and you did RIGHT--

--I mean not using a RIFLE RANGE is cool, unless you leave BETTER than you found it RIGHT--

--Now tell me you did or did not, can you do that or is it too much trouble ?????--

--I'm waiting for your responce--JIMBO
Not sure what your little rant is all about but yes we did clean up after. The only thing that got left behind was shreds of pumpkin and a bit of lead.

-Derek

G

·
:cool: --Thanx derek, thats all I wanted, I'm just a little worried about all, city folks, that love the outdoors and leave more than they arrive with--

--You're not one and I thank you--JIMBO

·
Banned
818 Posts
I've always wanted to try that "dragon's breath" shells. Sucks that it can't be sold here in Cali, but yet Tannerite is allowed here. :roll:

·
Registered
341 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Dethlokk said:
Shooting things and blowing stuff up is cool... until you get the police called on you. I've had that happen to me before, and it can ruin a good time fast. :cry:

I'm glad you and your friends had fun, though. Thank you for sharing that, I found it... most entertaining. :twisted:
We usually never do stuff like this. I made the mistake of bringing some tracers and a bottle of tannerite I've had sitting around for almost a year. One thing led to another and you see the results. We were hit with rain pretty hard on saturday so it made for some safe conditions to do these things.

-Derek

·
Banned
818 Posts
xjedix said:
I made the mistake of bringing some tracers and a bottle of tannerite I've had sitting around for almost a year.

Just so you know, if you store Tannerite while in mixed form you are committing a big felony. NEVER keep it stored in mixed form.

·
Registered
341 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Maser said:
xjedix said:
I made the mistake of bringing some tracers and a bottle of tannerite I've had sitting around for almost a year.

Just so you know, if you store Tannerite while in mixed form you are committing a big felony. NEVER keep it stored in mixed form.
Yeah, I am aware of that, you also can't transport it while mixed. I would never want that around mixed anyway.

-Derek

1 - 12 of 12 Posts