National Gun Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
A post on Gunbroker Forum by Travis:

Hey guys, just thought I would let some of you know that I have created a new forum. just looking for some suggestions. Any help is greatly appreciated. Thanks. (url to this forum follows)
Reply by advanced member, 2796 posts.

:cool: Man, thats like going into a Harley Bar and offering a special on "metalic pink" gloss paint.
;) ;) Jimbo

PS: not enough brains to pour p--s out of a boot, with instructions written on the heel.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
There follows many other crude responses. You can go and read for yourself. Travis posted this on 20 July.
I was attempting to copy the post to paste here, one of their moderators obviously picked up on that and deleted the ps so it's no longer there. Their general discussions are full of that kind on pure mean posts and offensive language. They get past the filters by changing to such as this. "azzhole" It gets much worse.

I'm really glad to be here.

·
Registered
3,633 Posts
A lot of people throw stones from behind the anonimity of the computer. The number of know it all (know nothings) and people waiting to pounce to make someone else look bad out here is staggering. I can see a heated exchange or disagreement that is just part of the exchange of ides. But to treat others rudely on a forum is a pretty good indication of the moral and ethical standards of the person. I forgot where I picked up this board. So far, it has been fun.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I look at it this way: there are "combat" forums where everyone likes to fight, like GB, and there are relaxing forums, like HATR. I hope this one is easy-going.

Doug

G

·
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
That's why I only have a select FEW forums I post at. and this looks like it might be one for sure :cool:

G

·
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Unless this forum turns south, and I don't think Travis will let it, I've found a home.
I'm happy to be here.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I just joined a few days ago and this was by far the most frendly forum I found, it can be especially intimidating for a newbe like me that has a lot of questions :D

·
Premium Member
1,547 Posts
Craig feel free to post threads.... We have no threads to really chat on but the same ones over and over....

G

·
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Why is that? Too good for us? This forum meets all of my needs...... Second amendment pro. PERIOD. Im in. :-B-: to the owner!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts