National Gun Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
261 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Oblammy is so full of it that it spews out of his mouth every time he opens it!
Is this guy for real?

He is taking more time kissing the asses of those who are slated to ask questions than actually answering their questions!

·
Registered
7,811 Posts
I watched the mess - the debate after is interesting.
What I think I saw.
Lots of refenses to, Hunting - Airbags - Seatbelts
> Obamas stratagy = Make firearms purchase harder and more expensive, thus reducing peoples ability to purchase said firearms.
> New town was terrible, reduce the lethality of available firearms
> Create a safer environment - whatever that means
> Father Mike from Chicago says we need to title firearms the same as we do automobiles
Obama says we cannot do that at this time. What we can and should do is smart guns.
Which are blocked by the NRA who is funded by firearm manufacturers.
> The ATF is your friend - They want to help you
> Gabby Gifford - Expanded background checks are good. Even if it leads to a registry, The government could never confiscate all the firearms.
> The NRA has a strangle hold on congress, that is stopping progress.
> Summery - He answered none of the questions - Kept saying nothing he proposes will do anything to reduce violence, But, We need to do something to get the ball rolling.

Reactions: Red Horse

·
Registered
7,253 Posts
The Dear leader is a real piece of art, the people that elected him twice are worst.

·
Registered
9,127 Posts
Taya Kyle was there ????????????

·
"You talkin to me?"
4,353 Posts
Taya Kyle was there ????????????
yes :thumbsup:

check her out on news room latest headlines thread here on NGF

·
Registered
9,127 Posts
I still want to know whee you can buy a gun on the internet without a check? He has said that 5 times. Where oh where

·
Registered
9,127 Posts
All I have heard is him deflecting it back on the NRA. I had it DVR'ed so I am behind on the live broadcast.

He is such a nice guy. He cares so much for all of us :dita:

·
Registered
4,399 Posts
I missed it. Was he slobbering, like a pansy crybaby, AGAIN?

It must be re-assuring to all the other world leaders, that the man with his finger

on the button of the biggest nuclear arms inventory on the planet is a moody, weepy,

pansy little crybaby...

·
Registered
6,514 Posts
I didn't watch either.
As far as Obama being a liar. To be more specific...from my Lord... He has no truth in him. His is unable to determine any truth because of it. He just can't.
Same with Mrs. Clinton... no truth exists within her.

Now Trump... Has a ton of truth in him. It comes out ballistically. Offensively. People like that truth.

·
Grand Imperial Poobah
29,456 Posts
I didn't watch it either, because nothing we can say or do will change Obola's mind. The only way we can reverse course is to get rid of Obola and replace him with a POTUS that has a brain.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.