National Gun Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey just thought I'd tell you that there's this weird woman who has a site called Marilyn's Non-Violent Planet Newspage who is trying to brainwash the masses into believing that we gun owners are the devil incarnate. I'm trying to convince her otherwise. Wanna join me? Let's go!

http://non-violentplanetnewspage.blogspot.com/

·
Premium Member
15,424 Posts
Welcome to the forum and thanks for the heads-up.

OK, so I looked at her website. Nice. The banner headlines should be: "Illiterate? Write Today for Free Help!" (No, really...If you're going to go to all the trouble of putting up your own goofy website, at least learn how to spell).

I scanned the first fun-filled page and saw all I needed to see when I read:

"Dennis Kucinich Pulls Out of US Presidential Election"
In MY opinion, he is the ONLY Democratic candidate who has the courage to stand up for his non-violent, peaceful, tolerant, liberal beliefs, Dennis Kucinich will ALWAYS have my respect as well as loyalty no matter WHERE his path may take him.

Hopefully it will take him right into the Oval Office some fine day, but as for now, I wish the entire Kucinich family the very best of success, as they deserve nothing less than this after the shameful manner in which Congressman Kucinich was MIStreated by so many."

All I can add is ...Space...the final frontier...this woman needs to be fit for a Daffy Duck costume, because she's clearly Looney Tunes!

Brought to you by:
'Safe Darfur' 'Save The Whales' '9-11 Was an Inside Job' 'Katrina Was Caused by Navy SEALs' 'Your Farts Cause Global Warming' 'Kiss Me, I'm a Liberal' 'Grammar and Spelling Checked by the Nationul Edukation Asssociachun"

·
Harley Dude
14,651 Posts
I have not figured out what combination of drugs that have created this small army of "mother earth liberals!" Something killed off all the "logical" brain cells that they were born with.

Like the invasion of the body snatchers or the Day of the Trificus! They have come from a different planet if the before mentioned drug cocktail did not cause the defect.

Change is their mantra and institutions are their targets. What the worker bees in this country have built they are bent on destroying or changing to fit their agenda, whatever that might be. Their agenda is fluid and is based on the changing emotional moods of the group that they support.

Many of them have gravitated to the NW to save the Seals, the spotted owls and the old growth timber. They now want to remove the Dams in the Columbia and Snake Rivers to restore "Whatever!" They have stopped the fishing, the timber industry, the oil industry, the nuclear industry, most hunting, farm animals drinking in the rivers, brought back the wolves who kill the game and are now after the SUVs. They have closed the mental hospitals since the mentals have rights and helped prisoners file lawsuits to keep the legal system busy. Many are into law you see and want to protect victims rights but want you to pay their legal bills. They want natural power but are upset that the wind farms are killing birds. They offer few solutions but are always the critics. Easy to criticize but difficult to work to find a solution.

Rant, rant, rant, don't get me started, I will bore you to death.

·
Ancient Gaseous Emanation
55,659 Posts
Greetings and Salutations

Having just visited that site, I feel dirty.

·
Registered
657 Posts
You know we have the right to say pretty much what we like in this country.
The problem is we don't always agree with the other's point of view! -I
Many don't like my views on open carry or a national CCW either.
I really don't care.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Nice site,right,a big problem besides her lost veiws is the warning that popped up on my screen telling me her site was mining my computer for info.It's the same warning I get on the CNN website. Now to run a ad-ware scan and get it out.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts