National Gun Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Banned
61 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
He owns a sanctuary to keep lions, black leopards and hyenas. His animals are cuddly like big ***** cats, even the male lions. He claims to do this in the name of "wildlife conservation". He opposes "trophy" hunting.

Some bloke posted a comment there which with I agree:

"Mr. Richardson, I don't see how keeping animals in a sanctuary does the species as a whole any good. They are fixed so they can't even continue their own respective species. I would rather see the money and resources devoted to lions, leopards and hyenas be used to fulfill human needs: take care of poor people. Lions, leopards and hyenas are best left under the care of Mother Nature and managed by sensible game and ecology/conservation laws. I believe in sport hunting in strict compliance with the law. Poaching should have serious consequences to offenders. The biggest problem is that some humans overpopulated and raped African wild animal habitat out of stupidity."

"
Lions and other predators anywhere in the world should only be shot: 1. for lawful sport hunting if and when it is permitted (government game officials make regulations and issue game tags to do so; the determination to reduce a species' numbers should be done by those in the scientific or biology community and govt. game agencies should only follow their recommendations when making game laws) 2. in self-defense 3. in defense of livestock as permitted by law. The killing of the two lion brothers in the film "The Ghost and the Darkness" was justified in scenarios like that. There has to be an ecologically-sound reason to kill a predatory wild animal merely for sport or trophy otherwise I can't support it."

·
Banned
61 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
John, John, John. What are we going to do with you?
Stamps, what gives? Why do people seem to follow me here to harass me? Who in the Lord's name is this JOHN character anyway, pray tell me? I'm not your enemy. I vote for Trump. I am pro-gun. Trump said Baltimore looks like a s__hole and I agree. Many towns all over America now look like s_holes. Lawton, OK looks impoverished and shoddy. Air Force One should pay Sooner State a visit.

However, if anybody here condones throwing trash on the ground in the USA, they are no friends of mine or of this country. I will always report in a litterbug, if I can, to the police. Please see my signature. It tells all how I feel about slobs. Junk and trash lying all over is a thing of third or fourth world countries. My stomach turns whenever I see indoor furniture outside of houses in residential neighborhoods. I firmly believe in homeowner associations to combat this. Why is ugliness in fashion this century? I can't stand seeing rusty, beat-up vehicles and brown, weedy unmown lawns.

GENTRIFY means make America look clean and presentable. Beautify our communities. Rid ourselves of a slum image. Have old-fashioned pride. Anybody in the military should have learned this. I never ever see nearby Fort Sill (Army Post) look trashed on post. I wish the civilians would look so neat and tidy around town. Why is this poor "Hooverville" image so appealing?

Anyway, do you agree with me about how wildlife should be managed?

·
Registered
190 Posts
Gentrify if you have to ask why you just do not understand. You are on a soap box and very few care about your message. It is just the way it is. Legal hunting as done in the USA has never endangered any animals.

·
Banned
61 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Gentrify if you have to ask why you just do not understand. You are on a soap box and very few care about your message. It is just the way it is. Legal hunting as done in the USA has never endangered any animals.
Which is what I agree with: legal hunting. There are forces in this world against LEGAL HUNTING, which is the point of this post.

·
Premium Member
5,951 Posts
Who’s harassing you? I believe you are not who you say you are. I believe that you are a past member of this forum who has been banned and keeps coming back under a different name. What we refer to as a troll. Prove that you’re not JP and i
l change my tune but right now you wreak of this past member. If you are JP, then you are harassing us. I could be wrong but my instincts are pretty good. Post some more without using a VPN and see what happens.

·
Registered
6,229 Posts
....doth protest too much, methinks.........

think i will go ahead and hit that little switch that blocks views of a particular poster........

1 - 7 of 7 Posts