National Gun Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Keep calm & return fire!
10,310 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
God bless this officer and hopefully he remains gainfully employed.

·
Registered
151 Posts
There are a heck of a lot more good cops than bad ones.

Even though the "thin blue line" is a fact, if we loudly support the good cops, they will actually start to clean their own ranks.

Knowledge is power to do the right thing.

Good video.

·
Live Free
2,614 Posts
Excellent! Wisdom from the ranks with a reminder of what their solemn duty really is. I salute him and all officers who uphold the Constitution. Too many LEO’s are being asked to go uphold the demands and expectations of mayors and governors acting outside or against the Constitution. They put good officers in a horrible position with their illicit expectations.

·
Registered
7,825 Posts
Maybe he can get that other one who got fired for speaking his views hired...........

·
Registered
2,844 Posts
TikTok had a vid of a sheriff called to arrest a gym owner opening in defiance of executive orders. The gym owner had a lot of community support and the sheriff just told them to be safe and left.

·
Registered
7,825 Posts
Yep, more and more folks are finally seeing this BS for what it is; the nazi leftists imposing tyranny without a shot...........
as one meme suggested, if masks are so great, why didn't these nazis simply issue them to prisoners insteasd of letting them out so they could put civilians in jail instead while crime skyrockets.....because then they nazis would have less of a reason to impose even more draconian measures and freedom restrictions

·
Registered
7,825 Posts
Break out the tar and feathers!

·
Registered
4,200 Posts
Most cops are decent folks who take their jobs of protecting the citizens seriously, but, as they say, in a barrel of apples there always are some rotten ones.
In many cases the cops have bosses that are not LEOs but political animals, one example is the dismissed Sheriff of Broward county, Florida, Israel. The guy was dismissed by the governor DeSanti for incompetence, he is planning to run again in 2020, if the people of Broward county re-elect him, then we will know the mental acumen of the citizens of such county

·
Registered
151 Posts
I'm a big picture kind of guy. A 'macroviewer,' if you will.

I see this as a perfect example of how the planned takeover of America will eventually occur. In the interest of full disclosure I will admit I am a late comer as I did not become fully awake ubntil the fiascos of Congress in '93 and '94. I was illegally made a criminal simply by othe choice of our nation's Congress and the POTUS' .

Like an idiot, up to that point, I had always thought the COTUS and BOR would hold the line; however, the political stupidity of the 1990's and 2000's proved to me that regardless of the letter (i.e., D or R) behind a congressman/woman's name from my state, the only individual for protecting my God given rights was myself.

The whole asinine corona pandemic has given both pause and insight as I had always been wondering how the whole world could be taken over. Namely, in every country that is today beyond hope of remaining sovereign, their governments first had to remove the rights of We the People, and chief among these was controverting the ability of We the People to protect themselves from tyrannical acts from their own government.

As of today, my scorecard shows the record as 3-43-4 for the fifty states of these united States of America versus new world order and their illegalities perpetrated on We the People of the united States of America.

IMHO this will not be enough to stop it, and those that want to take us over now know iit.

Just my $0.02, ymmv

PW

·
Registered
18,231 Posts
There aren't any cops - good or bad - in the 3rd Precinct in Minneapolis. They left in a motorcade retreat last night. All caught on video news. The "demonstrators" came back and burned the police station, much to the chagrin of the "effeminant mayor", Frey. What a pathetic coward that twit is. The Minneapolis Police Chief stated and explained that this abandonment of the precinct was to ensure that "the safety of our officers is of paramount importance." The late and not-so- great LAPD Chief Daryle Gates couldn't have said it any better.

This entire Minneapolis-St. Paul situation is all laid at the feet of the DFL (DEMOCRAT) politicians, Liberal administrations and their permissive and over-tolerant attitudes that have caused them to discard any connections to realities.

·
Registered
4,200 Posts
The way I see is as follows: We have the right under our constitution to PEACEFUL assembly and protest government actions that we dislike, the key word here is PEACEFUL, as long as we have an orderly and peaceful demonstration, I am all for it. However, the moment such demonstration turns violent, now we have a chaos in the city that MUST NOT be tolerated.
All of those "protesters" who turn violent, must be immediately arrested and questioned, one of the questions should be, Who paid you to be here? then the police should go after the people who paid the rioters. I would not be surprised if the name Soros is one of the answers.

·
Grand Imperial Poobah
21,011 Posts
The way I see is as follows: We have the right under our constitution to PEACEFUL assembly and protest government actions that we dislike, the key word here is PEACEFUL, as long as we have an orderly and peaceful demonstration, I am all for it. However, the moment such demonstration turns violent, now we have a chaos in the city that MUST NOT be tolerated.
All of those "protesters" who turn violent, must be immediately arrested and questioned, one of the questions should be, Who paid you to be here? then the police should go after the people who paid the rioters. I would not be surprised if the name Soros is one of the answers.
There lies the problem. For several years now, we have tolerated violent demonstrations and looting. How many times have we heard that the police were ordered not to engage the "protesters"??? IMHO, we should give them one warning and then open fire. Then future protests will be peaceful, without the rioters, because everyone will understand rioting will no longer be tolerated.

·
Premium Member
5,076 Posts
I think if you started shooting rioters, you’d have a massive upheaval on your hands. You think the Boston Massacre was effective? It blew up in the crowns face and changed history forever. There are ways to defuse the situation. Let them demonstrate. Once it gets destructive, encircle with a overwhelming police presence and start locking them up. Make the charges stick. Be nice. Be gentle until you have to get tough. You can corral a large group, hold positions until they get exhausted and let them burn themselves out, just like a child throwing a temper tantrum.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts