National Gun Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Old School.
Joined
·
11,011 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I admitt I know nothing about a AR-15. We are at the gun show last week and it's her birthday. I want to buy her a nice 9mm pistol. Some how we wound up at Spikes table and she said she wanted one. Well what Mama wants Mama gets :lol: . It makes for a long happy marriage. Right. ;)

Spike's AR-15/M4. With Eo-Tech.
:i:
:i:
:i:
:i:
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
15,424 Posts
Just GOTTA love it, Baldy -- Mama done GOOD!!
 

·
Pro Gun Advocate
Joined
·
10,940 Posts
The Mrs. has real good taste.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
568 Posts
She has good tastes...is that an Echotec reflex sight? Geeze... I want one...


Id also like a wife like that too...lucky...
 

·
Old School.
Joined
·
11,011 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Cy5018 said:
She has good tastes...is that an Echotec reflex sight? Geeze... I want one...


Id also like a wife like that too...lucky...
Yes that's a EoTech Holografic sight and YHMs. She's also got 6-30rd Magpul plastic and 2-30rd metal. I loaded up 400rds to take it out this coming Wedsday. Think we'll try to zero it in at about 100yds. That should be good enough for us. :---
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
568 Posts
God, that is my perfect AR. Ive been wanting to get one with a colapse stock, 16 inch, and Eotech. Probably A RIS system too...dunno.

About how much did that thing set you back?
 

·
Old School.
Joined
·
11,011 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Cy5018 said:
God, that is my perfect AR. Ive been wanting to get one with a colapse stock, 16 inch, and Eotech. Probably A RIS system too...dunno.

About how much did that thing set you back?
I don't have the paper work handy but it was between $1,150 and $1,200. She also bought about 1/2 dozs MagPul 30rd mags with it. Well you can't see the mags as there in the pouches. It was a package deal. From what I been told it was a fair deal. No big steal or anything like that. I admitt I know nothing about these rifles. I haven't a clue to what a RIS system is. :---
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
568 Posts
That is a pretty good steal. I think the Eotec is about 500 itself...

RIS - Rail Intergraded System- the handgard with rails for attachments like lights, and forgrips.
 

·
Old School.
Joined
·
11,011 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Cy5018 said:
That is a pretty good steal. I think the Eotec is about 500 itself...

RIS - Rail Intergraded System- the handgard with rails for attachments like lights, and forgrips.
DUH! I just woke up. No it doesn't have the rails yet but I am goning to get a set later on. I am going to put a light on it and that will be it I think. :---

Thanks Gunman.. I think I'll keep her. :D
 
1 - 11 of 11 Posts
Top