National Gun Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
--Big Doug, Zipper and sig232--

--If you remember, in 1844, A. Dumas wrote some novels about the "Three Muskateers"--ie: arthos-parthos and aramis (A1,A2,and A3)--

--Based on a clandestine meeting between you three, earlier this year at McMinneville (Oregon), you know the fabled den of ill repute, located on top of a mountain, reachable only by chopper or hanglider--

--I feel that A4 doesn't fit, in the regime--so I'm opting out--

--My legal council tells me that this disclosure will be public enough, to absolve me of any future repercussions--

---CHOW !!!

-- :i: --JIMBO

G

·
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Jimbo,Are you insinuating A1,A2,and A3 are exclusionary?
Only a sheltered childhood produces such characteristics!

G

·
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
-Well JoeLee, My
first visit to McMinneville was in 1974, as I dropped out of an experimental PREDATOR and using my LEDGPS, at 1300 hrs , upon landing,I was captured by the "other" forces--

--Kept prisoner for 5 mo's untill I escaped on a stolen golfcart--

--I was exposed to practices common only to McMinneville and I'll tell, they're pretty extreme--

--So, the designation of A1/A2/A3 has NOTHING to do with childhood, it's more elite and EARNED, kinda like SS troops--

--Oh, you'd be surprised, at how good the mileage is on GOLF CARTS, hell I had to get back to Ballast pt Subase in San Diego and try to explain the whole story to my CO, but that trip is another story--

-- :-B-: --JIMBO

·
Harley Dude
14,651 Posts
JIMBO said:
-Well JoeLee, My
first visit to McMinneville was in 1974, as I dropped out of an experimental PREDATOR and using my LEDGPS, at 1300 hrs , upon landing,I was captured by the "other" forces--

--Kept prisoner for 5 mo's untill I escaped on a stolen golfcart--

--I was exposed to practices common only to McMinneville and I'll tell, they're pretty extreme--

--So, the designation of A1/A2/A3 has NOTHING to do with childhood, it's more elite and EARNED, kinda like SS troops--

--Oh, you'd be surprised, at how good the mileage is on GOLF CARTS, hell I had to get back to Ballast pt Subase in San Diego and try to explain the whole story to my CO, but that trip is another story--

-- :-B-: --JIMBO
The exposure to practices common only to McMinneville is very extreme. Since its the center of the wine growing region of Oregon you are forced to drink copious amounts of fine Pinot Noir then help stomp grapes until your toes are blue! Then the fair maidens of the vineyards throw you in the river! If your survive you are voted into the local HOG chapter and required to buy a Harley or a Horse. You must wear lots of leather with patches and pins to signify your status. Few survive this ordeal!

G

·
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
JIMBO - according to the handbook - you've certainly earned the coveted title -
BUT - if you are opting out -referring to the handbook again there must be a
123 pow wow! We'll get back to you.
:-B-:

·
Harley Dude
14,651 Posts
The Grand Wizard, Doug, will not be pleased and you might have to give the "Binkie" back!

G

·
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
:cool: --Please forgive my dribling, I'm under tremendous pressure--

--I have "outside" sandals I leave , in back, on my DECK and my Dog "crystal" took another dump-RIGHT IN BOTH sandals--

--She's like my wife sometimes, she won't speak to me !!!

-- :--- :--- --JIMBO

G

·
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
"A man who can't hold an intelligent conversation with his
own dog is a man calling out for help!

:(

1 - 9 of 9 Posts