National Gun Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Chicago Pro-Gun Activist
2,444 Posts
Very nice Gunny - is it as much of a pleasure to shoot as it is too look at?

G

·
bat1159man said:
Is it as much of a pleasure to shoot as it is too look at?
It is an all around good gun, accurate, reliable, easy to clean, good ergonomics, damn near foolproof.
Plus it so shiny, me like shiny :cool:

G

·
I am going to say gunny hit that one on the head! Accurate, shiny, reliable, and easy to clean. I had one but traded off for a glock.... Wish I would have stayed with that pretty thing though.

·
Registered
95 Posts
Maybe I'm just weird but there is something about the looks of that gun that I dont likie. Not trying to make any1 mad but that my honest opinion. But I LOVE the looks of the Judge

·
The 500 S&W stare...
10,304 Posts
I like that safety on that Taurus. I heard that the copies of the Beretta that they make are pretty good guns. I have a stainless 92 and I wouldn't trade it but that Taurus is very pretty.

·
Dong Tam, RSVN '69/'70
3,428 Posts
Here is mine, packed up in it's case ready to go to the range. It is a PT-100 AFS, in .40S&W.

In it's case is the gun itself wearing a set of custom carry Tulipwood Grips. There is also a set of custom Cherry Target Grips, the .22LR conversion slide, .40S&W magazines, and a .22LR magazine.

It is a great combination. Carry, home defense, target shooting, or plinking, the gun does it all and, as a .22LR, it won't put you in the ammunition poor house practicing!

Don

1 - 12 of 12 Posts