National Gun Forum banner

The system is corrupt

25K views 60 replies 21 participants last post by  coach1299 
Coach & BKJohnson,

I hear you loud and clear but the words ring hollow. Having seen that sort of behavior and worse, I can say that it disgusts me even more than crooked politicians. Politicians don't have guns and don't usually beat the crap out of people whom they don't like...at least not physically.

If those cops, those VETERAN cops would cook up a story to bail out their buddy, what else would they do? Would they conspire to bail out another cop after a bad shoot? Would they harass the ex-husband/wife of a fellow officer? Maybe rough him up a bit and claim s/he resisted arrest? I've seen that and worse, just in the couple of small departments that I worked for, years ago.

No, I don't make generalizations. I know that by a huge majority LEOs are the best this country has to offer. That's why it's especially important that pukes such as these four are added to the legions of Americans who are looking for other gainful employment. That 99% majority doesn't need the likes of these criminals, dragging down their reputation and impugning their credibility.

...by the way, would YOU hire them?

Reactions: The Old Anglo
Thanks for that, JayPee. I had similar experiences, both in police agencies I worked with and later in the Corrections Department, where I was a Probation/Parole Officer. It's what eventually drove me out of law enforcement work altogether. I don't deny that the pay was lousy and it was hard to make ends meet as a single father, but I loved the work enough that I was willing to do it. Until the BS political games, mixed with the lack of standards and the blatant corruption just totally burst my bubble.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.