·
Ancient Gaseous Emanation
53,706 Posts
“Everybody wants a tiger cub, but nobody wants a tiger,”

·
Registered
18,219 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I lived in Euless, TX. for a year (2000) and read an article in a Dallas-Ft. Worth newspaper about a raid and shutdown of a facility whose owner had died at that time and left about 9 to 11 tigers and lions to fend for themselves. The article went on to disclose how many other private lion & tiger owners were in Texas and nearby Oklahoma. It was not a comforting article.

·
RELOAD=More PEW PEW
12,174 Posts
I couldn't even think of getting any animal that would eventually think i'm food

·
Registered
416 Posts
I remember watching the version of The Jungle Book that had real people. One guy ask Mogli "why does he keep looking at me like he is hungry?".
Because to him, you are food.
To some folks, that never registers.

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

·
Ancient Gaseous Emanation
53,706 Posts
Darwin has to figure in somewhere with this obsession.

·
RELOAD=More PEW PEW
12,174 Posts
Darwin has to figure in somewhere with this obsession.
Yep, I mean if you're stupid enough.... but sometimes the cat will attack someone else and that's where it starts to make no sense to allow it

·
Registered
18,219 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
These "big cat Mooks" are delusional and obviously in denial of basic realities. Bon apatite, mofo .........!

·
Registered
416 Posts
I saw a research done on foxes. They identified wild foxes that were more tolerant of people. They bred them, and kept doing it until they got foxes that actually like to be around and be handled like domestic dogs. But there is always the possibility of recession. One or more in a litter that will not tolerate contact with people.
Wild animals are wild animals. To ALL wild animals, you are one of 3 things.
Something to mate with.
Something to be eaten by.
Or something to eat.
On this planet, if it walks, crawls, flies or swims, it is called FOOD to something else.

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

1 - 13 of 13 Posts