National Gun Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Sup!this is a thread dedicated to the ShotGun! whether U smoke clays, drop waterfowl put up Phesant or Hunt Moose! We want to hear about your exploits :!: ,But first things first: First and foremost watch the profanity, I know how excited you can get on a shoot, but dont drop Crap in here cause Travis will kik Ur Arse!... Dont Make Me Watch You! so yeah Fire away!! Oh S**t I forgot send pics if ya got em!! Heres my first one. Bit of a crappy pic I know but Im still tryin to work out this photoshop thing ;) [attachment=0:ddea9]Dad and Me.jpg[/attachment:ddea9]

G

·
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
hey exxit. haven't talked to you in a while. shotgun forums been dead. anyway , what kind of birds ya got there? don't seem to look like anything we've got or maybe my glasses are dirty. things will pick up here now for hunting. black bear opened today sept.1 to nov.30, early canada goose open sept.7 to sept.17, ruffed grouse sept.20 to dec.31, duck and regular goose open sept.22 to dec.20 deer archery oct.1 to dec.31 moose oct.15 to oct.20, deer gun nov5 to nov18, deer muzzle loader dec.3 to dec.9. thats in the areas i hunt here. they're different depending on where you are in ontario. if you would like to see for yourself, just type in MNR and you'll see. good nite mate. pblsyd

G

·
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Them birds are a mix of Mallards and Greys dude! (old photo) as you probably know grey duck is easier to bring down then Mallards hence the reason why there extinct here!! Will get some more pics of current shoots soon pblsyd ;)

G

·
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Hi eXXit...
This is my story...my thing that throws the orange (edible if y'all want, not bad with some "Sweet Baby Rays BBQ sauce) birds...Today's adventure was with an O/U Browning Citori, Remington 1100 and for sheets 'n giggles...a FN and Spas-12... ;)

G

·
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Hey T.L!
I can personally say Ive never try,d eatin them smokers before,but there bio-degradeable so I guese they couldnt hurt!...but more impressive is you collection that is a SWEET line up of smoothbores ya got there my friend!
Thanx. ;)

G

·
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I can personally say Ive never try,d eatin them smokers before,but there bio-degradeable so I guese they couldnt hurt
'Course the gas they cause can be kind'a em'baraskin...I did add the Tom Knapp sights on the Rem. 1100 barrel's, one is the 28" modified and one is the 30" full bore...the 28" mod bee's my favorite... ;)

G

·
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
The Law said:
I can personally say Ive never try,d eatin them smokers before,but there bio-degradeable so I guese they couldnt hurt
'Course the gas they cause can be kind'a em'baraskin...I did add the Tom Knapp sights on the Rem. 1100 barrel's, one is the 28" modified and one is the 30" full bore...the 28" mod bee's my favorite... ;)
Dude i gota ask...have u seen deliverance? cawz dem bee,s r buzin....Hard! ;)

1 - 9 of 9 Posts