National Gun Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Here's a pic of my Marlin .22 rifle currently at my mom's house (until I can get a safe for a long gun), my brother has the same one sans scope. Just a fun little plinking gun we got when we were young.

Plus two of my mom's handguns, which she had me clean for her so I snapped a few pics of them.

First is a Titan .25acp (her purse gun)

And then a Browning Buckmark .22

·
Premium Member
15,424 Posts
Nice stuff, Mr. Justin! I've always wanted a Buckmark, having heard from friends and customers how good they are. I just never got one, since I have a Ruger MkII and don't shoot .22 in a pistol very often. That Marlin should be good to go when you have kids and even grandkids to teach. They're well-made and last forever.

Thanks for sharing!

G

·
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks for the comments. Yea, I've tried to get mom to sell me her Browning a couple times, but she just doesn't want to part with it. I don't blame her, it is a pleasure to shoot.

I like my rifle too, that's what I learned to shoot with. We had gone to an NRA/IWLA event, and had so much fun we signed up for the NRA safety course, and ofcouse we needed something to learn with, so we ran over to Sports Authority and picked 'em up. Can't do that anymore, atleast around here, they don't sell rifles or shotguns anymore.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts