National Gun Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey comrades,

Would any of ya'll happen to know how I could determine the total quantities of Remington Model 700 Bolt Action rifles have been produced by the company? I know it's a lot, but I close approximation would be appreciated.

·
Guy with a Gun
646 Posts
Welcome to the forum, glad you found what you needed. For the sake of saving space, I will just refer to you as "Pi," or would you prefer 3.14?

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Welcome to the forum, glad you found what you needed. For the sake of saving space, I will just refer to you as "Pi," or would you prefer 3.14?

ha either is fine. I have another question in the similar vein. Could there be a way of determining approx. of many Weatherby Mark V bolt action rifle were produced? I'm assuming it's a large number but I would appreciate a ball park figure. Any tips on how to determine that number would also be appreciated.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks! I have another question in the same vein. Could there be a way of determining approx. how many Weatherby Mark V bolt action rifle were produced? I'm assuming it's a large number but I would appreciate a ball park figure. Any tips on how to determine that number would also be appreciated.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts