National Gun Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Borrowed from elsewhere ...

Silly home defense situation....

So, I picked up my Glock 21 the other day and today I set up the new gun vault safe under the bed with the girlfriend and showed her how to use it. As we were getting ready for bed she turns to me and says "Its cool we got a snazzy new gun in case somebody comes in the house, but how am I gonna hold a flashlight, a gun, and my boobs...."

Both of us sleep naked and Ive never really thought of trying to fight off an intruder with 'the boys' swingin all nimbly bimbly as I shoot him haha. I guess I should put a pair of boxers in the gun safe haha.

.... gotta admit - the guy's got a point!

:--- -I -I

G

·
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
I always sleep in my Camo jammies which are special made to match the earth tones in our home. I can blend in with the walls and carpet and slip around like a stealth F-117 to stalk any intruder. Silent alarms will advise me of any presence and then let the fun begin. ;) ;) ;)

G

·
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
can blend in with the walls and carpet and slip around like a stealth F-117
Your wife wear the same? Is she kinda hard to find it she's out of bed?

... just wanted to know.
:shock:

G

·
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I sleep in a suit of armor... and I keep a 45 ON the nightstand when I go to bed.

If the dog barks or growls when we've shut down for the night, that's the first thing I grab right after my eyeglasses.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
:cool: -I always keep a TUXEDO, hanging on my bedroom door--

--I want to be ready for the Newspaper photos after I obliterate a platoon of perps--

-- :-B-: --JIMBO (kidding somewhat)

·
Registered
236 Posts
LOL

That never even crossed my mind, but you're right, he's got a point :D

But I think I will still reach for my glasses and pistol first ;)

1 - 9 of 9 Posts