National Gun Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
J

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Basically a SC democrat a few days ago implied that Clinton might scare the red states enough to turn out the votes and cost the DEMs the Presidential election. People who normally would not vote will turn out just to make sure Clinton is not elected.

I agree.

A few days later, he has distanced himself from the remarks.

Here is the link.

http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/f-news/1881552/posts

·
Harley Dude
14,651 Posts
If she gets the nod it will be an interesting election. I do think a lot of women will vote for her even though they may disagree with her political thinking just to put a women in the white house for the first time. She is a very dangerous foe to the supporters of the second amendment, the Bill of Rights and the Constitution. She is an agent of change and thinks the Constitution is a living document that exists for her and her legal crew to tinker with.

·
Harley Dude
14,651 Posts
SheNine said:
Thats down right funny! I am glad to hear you are not getting sucked into the movement to post a female in the white house. I have no problem with the right female becoming President but Hillary, that is a scary thought!

I am sure there are many females in this country that are highly qualified to run and I would like to see some on the ticket. The two recent women Presidents of the NRA were top contenders in my opinion. I also like Mrs. Dole a lot, met her once in Portland and like the way she thinks. She is from North Carolina I believe.

·
Iron Maiden
8,441 Posts
Personally, I think Hillary in the White House would be a step back for women!

I like Elizabeth Dole, however some of her voting records on 2nd Amendment issues concern me. She voted for a ban on AK-47's and a "limited right to bear arms". Not sure exactly what those "limits" are. I don't think there should be any limits...... I'm also not sure how she stands on the Castle Doctrine. I want that in North Carolina, but then again, I don't intend to live in this state forever......

·
Dr. of Loadology
15,424 Posts
That woman would have to go a long way to set back the cause of women as far as her husband did. With every grope, every rape, and every tune played on the skin-flute, he showed his disdain and contempt for women.

Every time that woman "stood by her man", she seconded his motion. Regardless whether she did it because he was and is the only case she has for "experience in gov't" or whatever, her silence can only be construed as approval.

That the so-called leaders of the feminist movement, or any other lib, let him continue to be a moral voice says everything I need to know about libs.

·
Iron Maiden
8,441 Posts
gunrnr said:
That woman would have to go a long way to set back the cause of women as far as her husband did. With every grope, every rape, and every tune played on the skin-flute, he showed his disdain and contempt for women.

Every time that woman "stood by her man", she seconded his motion. Regardless whether she did it because he was and is the only case she has for "experience in gov't" or whatever, her silence can only be construed as approval.

That the so-called leaders of the feminist movement, or any other lib, let him continue to be a moral voice says everything I need to know about libs.
I couldn't have said it better! ;)

S

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
sig232 said:
If she gets the nod it will be an interesting election. I do think a lot of women will vote for her even though they may disagree with her political thinking just to put a women in the white house for the first time. She is a very dangerous foe to the supporters of the second amendment, the Bill of Rights and the Constitution. She is an agent of change and thinks the Constitution is a living document that exists for her and her legal crew to tinker with.
I've gotta agree with you. Interestingly, I don't know any women (and I know a lot) that say they'd support her.

But, I've heard enough idjits out there say that it is time for a woman to be in the White House, and therefore they're voting for her.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts