National Gun Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Stoeger Uplander 12 gauge sxs shotgun :) After a good cleaning (bought it used) the thing looks brand new. Can't wait to take it out on my next shoot :)

Would be more pictures but apparently my camera likes taking fat pictures (too wide :(). 3" chamber with double mod choke that came with it. Probably going to get something a little different to do some birding with eventually. But for now, just another boom stick to play with :lol:

·
Pro Gun Advocate
10,940 Posts
Nice gun, Juhosaphat.

I've got an old Parker Marixa 12 gauge side-by-side I bought new in '74 or so.

At that time, Parker made the Ted Williams line for Sears.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thank you, thank you :) Went to pick this one up and I'd been wanting a semi-auto shotgun for a while now. They just so happened to have a Saiga 20 gauge with a 5 shot clip that had literally just been put out, hadn't even been cleaned yet. I looked at it for a bit, called my brother to see if he wanted it, set it down in front of me and the guy behind me asks, "You going to buy that?" I smiled and told my guy at the gun shop, "Well, my brother didn't want it. But I do :)" I left them one very disappointed customer :lol:

Taken on a camera phone, so sorry for blurryness :lol:

The next toy to be added to the collection :) Hell, for 300$, it'll be a fun and cheap little toy for when I go out :lol:

·
Right Wing Zealot
1,228 Posts
Nice pics...I have a Stoeger 'Coachgun'. Love shooting it. What is that Saiga like?

G

·
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
SatanzBountyHunter said:
Nice pics...I have a Stoeger 'Coachgun'. Love shooting it. What is that Saiga like?
Haven't shot one before but it looks basically like an AK style shotgun. Same style body and everything. Even the 5 shot clip fits in like an AK clip. Should be a fun little gun and a good home defense weapon with all kinds of aftermarket parts available for it.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts