National Gun Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Saiga 20 shotgun :) Awesome shotgun and it's more than fun to shoot! I love it :) Came with a 5 round mag, can't wait until they make the 10 rounders and 20 round drums :D Modified mine to hold 6 until I have time and money to get more/bigger mags lol Picked it up for 300$ after tax which looking on Gunbroker and other websites the very next day, is a hell of a deal for a used one.

Probably going to do the pistol grip conversion for it a bit later on. But for right now, I'm perfectly happy with it the way it is :)

·
Premium Member
15,424 Posts
Congrats!
Hope they're as reliable in shotgun form as they are in the rifle configuration.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
gunrnr said:
Congrats!
Hope they're as reliable in shotgun form as they are in the rifle configuration.
They definitely are as long as you set the gas cylinder on the right setting :p They are awesome shotguns and I definitely recommend them to anybody that's into any kind of shotgun shooting. Just if you get the chance, go with a Saiga 12. A lot more accessories available for the Saiga 12 for the time being :lol:

·
Pro Gun Advocate
10,940 Posts
Nice gun, Juhosaphat.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Nice addition :-B-:

You are a brave/skilled man. If I took some of my collection apart I would be forever indebted to me son- cause he'd have to help put 'em back together. :?

G

·
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
whompuss said:
Nice addition :-B-:

You are a brave/skilled man. If I took some of my collection apart I would be forever indebted to me son- cause he'd have to help put 'em back together. :?
Every time I get a new gun I strip it completely, clean it thoroughly, and put it back together. For two reasons. One: Make sure you know what you've got and that it's clean. Two: Learn the gun. I like to learn as much as I can as fast as I can, and hands on experience is what teaches me best. And the way I see it: If I can take it apart, I can put it back together...I hope :lol:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts