National Gun Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,547 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys, as many know I sell holsters for my family. We are currently working on manufacturing holster due to Don Hume not providing the quantity of holster I need. As many know at Theholsterstore.com you see on many holsters that the holster is usually not in stock.....

Heres the breakdown:

Don Hume Jits - Brown or Black
Don Hume IWB- Brown or Black
Don Hume 721- Open top & Thumb Breaks

These are holsters that I most likely have in stock.

For all other holster it can take a month or two DEPENDING on what "Don Hume" is making..... They tend to make 1000 kel-tec holsters when Glock is their main seller.... Go figure.

Recently my family spent MANY thousands of dollars on equipment to make holsters.

I am starting off with a Natural leather holster that is made for the S&W J-Frames, and most Taurus 5-Shot Revolvers.

I will be then most likely be moving on to Glock, springfield, and so forth. I am going to be encouraging my family to make 1911's for those that requested at an earlier date.

Well that where I am at. Http://www.theholsterstore.com

Thanks,
Travis

G

·
Travis....
I was wondering what you have in stock for my S&W 649 Bodyguard J-frame snubby.
what I want is a IWB Clip-on.
I am starting off with a Natural leather holster that is made for the S&W J-Frames, and most Taurus 5-Shot Revolvers.
Would this be a IWB Clip-on by any chance?

·
Premium Member
1,547 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I cureently have a j-frame holster in stock made by Don Hume. This comes with a metal clip. If you want to wait about 2 weeks you can be one of the first people to obtain a holster made by me. The holster is almost the same just better built and has a special color to it. This also will be Inside the waistband with a metal clip.

If you want the Don Hume please click on the following link and purchase it.

http://www.theholsterstore.com/servlet/the-224/amt-right-hand-colt/Detail

There are only 4 in stock.

Thanks,
Travis

G

·
I would rather wait till yours are ready and see what the prices will be.
(probably a better profit margin for you also) :mrgreen:

·
Premium Member
1,547 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I dont think I will be getting to that model for a long time. I have to go with my best sellers and that is not really near the top. It WILL be sold & made but I dont think anytime real soon. I can check stock for the belt slide don hume holster if you want Baldy.

Thanks,
Travis

1 - 7 of 7 Posts