National Gun Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

· Banned
1,408 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
The elusive Dark Elite with the frame mods that eventually became Legion, plus adjustable rear sight, aluminum grips, SRT, threaded barrel, and short trigger.

Firearm Gun Trigger Gun barrel Gun accessory

I know some people love to criticize Sig's marketing of the Legion series, and to a certain extent, I get it. But if you put that aside and just focus on the hardware, this is a truly fantastic gun and not over-priced in my opinion. If you look at upgrading a standard P229 to this level (and there would still be some things you couldn't get, like the undercut trigger guard), or if you were to compare the details on a Legion P229 to say, a CZ Shadow 2, it's totally in the ballpark of what you should expect to pay for a gun with this level of quality and details. I've shot a fair number of Sigs and other DA/SA guns, and they've really nailed it with these - all the desired refinements are there. At the same time, this isn't just a fancy, delicate range toy - it will take just about whatever you want to throw at it, within reason, just like every other P-series gun I've sold.

Regards
ARMARIN

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.