National Gun Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,547 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have seen some REALLY stupid people at the range. I seen a woman at the range SCREAM at the top of her lungs. "THE GUN IS ON FIRE, THE GUN IS ON FIRE"

She was shooting a Glock 26.

·
Pro Gun Advocate
10,940 Posts
I've seen people sweep the range with their weapons, and carry loaded weapons to and from the line.

·
Pro Gun Advocate
10,940 Posts
Baldy said:
That DEA cop who shot his self in front of a room full of school kids. :---
and then sued the DEA for releasing it.

·
Pro Gun Advocate
10,940 Posts
What I loved was all the press he got for his lawsuit, all those folks who otherwise had no clue got to see his video as he made the talk show circuit.

I also liked the kids in the classroom yell "put it down, put it down" when he went to pick up another gun after he shot himself.

·
Premium Member
15,424 Posts
I'd almost forgotten about that DEA brain surgeon. He'd be the second dumbest, in my book. Right after the USAF Security Police trainee I knew of, who shot himself in the head while on the firing range during tech school (initial training) after getting a "Dear John" letter from his girlfriend. That's beyond DUMB.

G

·
A dumbarse demonstrating how you can stick a pencil up the grip of a S&W auto and defeat the feature that keeps it from firing with the mag out. He put a round through the ceiling and out the roof. He further filed a claim on his renters policy since the land lord held him accountable. He got the claim paid- and his policy cancelled. :ugeek: :roll:

·
Registered
138 Posts
The gun on the lane beside me with a jammed 1911.

When I looked over, he was racking the slide trying to clear it.

With his finger in the trigger guard and pointed at me.

Yes, I threw my underwear away when I got home.

·
Premium Member
15,424 Posts
standerson said:
...Yes, I threw my underwear away when I got home.
Maybe you should've given them to 1911-Boy as a cleaning rag.

·
Country Dad
235 Posts
Glock27Bill said:
I've seen people sweep the range with their weapons, and carry loaded weapons to and from the line.

Its sad but this seems to happend alot at indoor ranges.

·
Banned
1,456 Posts

Let's watch the ultimate idiot again, shall we? Bill T.

·
Premium Member
15,424 Posts
You're enjoying that waaay to much, BillT -- shame on you (nyuk, nyuk, nyuk...)!!

·
Pro Gun Advocate
10,940 Posts
billt said:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pj4yUpR1PB0

Let's watch the ultimate idiot again, shall we? Bill T.
I hate to admit that I enjoy watching this, buy when a Government employee states "I'm the only one professional enough in this room..." BANG!, I just have to laugh.

·
Harley Dude
14,651 Posts
Just remember, "Its the dumb ones that make the rest of us look good!" So we need them in our world. ;) ;)

1 - 18 of 18 Posts