National Gun Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,547 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Alright fellas. We are introducing our own GOODNIGHT thread. Im tired and im going to keep this thread around for a very very long time. This will be our... "Post here if you want to increase you post count" thread. although it wont do you but one a day..... :D

So with that said, im gettin started.

Good night fellas keep it under control.

·
Banned
818 Posts
Cool, Travis is going to sleep, now we can have some real fun. Lets put his hand in warm water when he's asleep. :D :p :lol: J/k.

Anyways, it's only 8:45pm here and I'll be awake for about another 3-4 hours.

·
Banned
818 Posts
Ok, I'm not going to sleep now, but rather logging off the net for tonight. Got my house all to myself and might have a little fun indoor airsoft shooting before bed. Anyways, goodnight, God bless, and of course keep our Soldiers in your prayers. :-B-:

G

·
Maser said:
goodnight, God bless, and of course keep our Soldiers in your prayers. :-B-:
Brush your teeth and hop in your spongebob jamie's, say your nightly prayers and have a nice night of rest. ;)

·
Banned
818 Posts
I did all my sleeping this morning/afternoon. I love days off. Had the house all to myself. Slept until almost 4pm. Played around online and had some Chinese food delivered. Anyways, I'll say my goodnights now because the electricity here has been acting screwy and most likely I'll lose power again and my laptop battery isn't charged.

GOODNIGHT TRAVIS AND EVERYONE HERE WHO IS MAKING THIS SITE GROW!!

Oh yeah, and Gunny, I don't have Spongebob PJs. However, when the cold winter months come I may get a footy sleeper. :mrgreen:

G

·
Maser said:
Oh yeah, and Gunny, I don't have Spongebob PJs. However, when the cold winter months come I may get a footy sleeper. :mrgreen:
Got ya, I did not peg you as scooby doo pj wearer, but everyone gets fooled sometime :p

1 - 14 of 14 Posts