National Gun Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
A Fox Reality TV channel original series, The Academy, provides a behind-the-scenes look at Recruit Class 355 as they go through their training at the Los Angeles Sheriff's Department Academy.

http://www.foxreality.com/show.php?id=25292

Original episodes air on Thursday each week at 8:00 PM EDT and then are repeated several times throughout that week. If you're interested and haven't seen any of the series, you can watch all ten of the segments to date beginning at NOON EDT this coming Saturday.

I'll have to warn you that the first few one hour programs make you wonder how the LASD ever allowed some of these folks to get past the initial stages of the hiring process, let alone make it to the Academy, as many of them seem so totally unsuitable for police service.

·
Premium Member
1,547 Posts
Lee, hate to disagree with you but this show is almost 100% real. I went through the academy and I have been watching this show and it is EXACT!. It makes me sick watching it......... Thats a good show and it is almost identical to the real academy.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Episode 10 has just aired. They finally got around to dismissing two very marginal recruits but the remainder now look like they MIGHT survive another two weeks until graduation.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts