National Gun Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Aim true !
10,309 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ran 300 rounds between my 10/22 and 22/45. Had 3 non fires. They wouldn't even fire after rotating the strike spot. No under powered rounds. No jams or stove pipes. For 17 bucks for 500 rounds i can live with a 1% failure rate. Accuracy was good. And boy they are fast. A can hardly moves when you shoot them. They have nice splatter marks on steel too.

·
AZHerper
3,745 Posts
Thanks Coal! You are, indeed, a veritable and continuing fount of neat information that is pertinent on this site! :thumbsup:

·
Aim true !
10,309 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
You're welcome. And thanks for the complement. I was concerned about the ammo. After seeing saiga 308 having issues with it. I have 5 bricks of it. Been grabbing a box every time i go to walmart. Our store has expanded the 22 ammo selection greatly. Ever since they dropped the other ammo's they were selling. They even have subsonic now.

·
Premium Member
5,940 Posts
STOP BLOWING SUNSHINE UP HIS BUTT! It only encourages him. Lol.

so I think this is kinda stupid but since I was going to the range yesterday with some .22’s I had to pull out some ammo from inventory. I have a mix of manufacturers, grain weights and bullet types. I keep about 8000 rounds on hand. So I start looking at the [email protected] and I’m thinking, no not the hollow points, not the green tag, not the blazers, oh the hell with it and just grabbed the Winchester 40 gr copper wash solid points. Like it really makes a difference.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts