National Gun Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Iron Maiden
8,441 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
For those of you that drink it, what is your favorite?

I make my own Margarita's and Cuervo Gold (Especial) was always my favorite. Last night my hubby brought home some Jose Cuervo Tradicional, and OMG..... It makes the best Margarita's!!!!!

What do you like?

·
Harley Dude
14,651 Posts
SheNine said:
For those of you that drink it, what is your favorite?

I make my own Margarita's and Cuervo Gold (Especial) was always my favorite. Last night my hubby brought home some Jose Cuervo Traditional, and OMG..... It makes the best Margarita's!!!!!

What do you like?
I assume that must be a more expensive version of Jose Cuervo? I do like Patron and was surprise at how quickly it goes down! For mix I always use the same as you the Jose Cuervo.

What is the cost of the Traditional?

G

·
the only time i drank tequila i was already full enough of canadian rye whiskey. the next morning i swore off tequila forever. haven't touched it since. pblsyd

G

·
I get Pattron across the border for about 22.00. I prefer Dong Julio silver or Don Pedro silver. I frequent a patio bar in Mexico that makes me a margi, that is so good.... fresh made mix and it's made with Don Pedro. 32oz drink only $3.00

·
Iron Maiden
8,441 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
sig232 said:
I assume that must be a more expensive version of Jose Cuervo? I do like Patron and was surprise at how quickly it goes down! For mix I always use the same as you the Jose Cuervo.

What is the cost of the Traditional?
I like Patron too, but I think it would be sacrilege to put it in a Margarita! But then again I do use Grand Marnier!!! :D

The Tradicional is just a little more expensive than the Especial. About $5 bucks here, but it is so smooth and has a really nice "oak-ey" aftertaste. Try it, you'll like it! ;)

·
Registered
658 Posts
Living less than 10 miles from the border with Mexico has some advantages when it comes to buying the stuff reasonable!

·
Banned
818 Posts
My parents always had Jose Cuervo. In October when I'm 18 I'm going to get super wasted off of it. Don't worry, I'll be in Mexico where the drinking age is 18. :-B-:

·
Iron Maiden
8,441 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Maser said:
In October when I'm 18 I'm going to get super wasted off of it.

Oh Son..... you may want to reconsider! Tequila drunk and the subsequent hangover is not pretty, and can be rather messy! :shock:

G

·
hey maser listen to the lady!! she knows of what she speaks. if ya gotta do it stick to beer. i got clobbered on tequila once and never touched it again. i'm the poster boy for hangovers anyway but i wasn't right for three days after that little episode !!!! pblsyd

G

·
I drink either scotch and water or whisky and water, never have a hangover.

In my single life between marriages I got wasted on tequila, I mean S faced, knee walking drunk. I thought I was gonna die the next morning. S9 gives the young member good advice.

·
Harley Dude
14,651 Posts
We are a liquor controlled state so the price of most booze is about 35% higher than California. So Patron is big money in Oregon. I will hold off until I visit California before I buy another bottle.

Vodka and Tequila are fast becoming the most popular drinks of the younger generation. Vodkas that are flavored are all over the bar shelves today.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts