National Gun Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
First off let me start by saying hello, and TIA for any help you knowlegeable people can give me. I have been looking to get a Taurus Titanium Tracker .357 magnum DA Revolver (Model Titanium tracker M617TT), Matte Spectrum Blue finish. I went to my local gun shop and he said he was couldn't order it because it was no longer being produced, and was unable to give me any other information. I googled for the last hour and still have some questions, hopefully you guys can help.

1. When did they stop producing it?

2. Is there still a chance I could get my hands on one? If so where should I look? I have asked a few shops they all don't have any.

3. Any suggestions on a similar gun or even a better one?

thanks again

G

·
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
start watching the auction sites , ie gunbroker or auctionarms

i had one of the grey ones , nice little gun and the recoil wasn't bad but i felt the grip was bigger than it should have been for that over all size of gun and the rubber grips where nice for shooting with but really grabbed your shirt , makeing the grip print pretty bad

·
Registered
1,635 Posts
I've owned a Model 450TT, ported, 2 1/2"snubby in .45 Colt for about 6 years. It weighs 19 oz. unloaded - about 23 with 5 255 gr rounds in it. It is one of the finest working revolvers I've ever owned, and I've owned a bunch. I carry it regularly in the Winter/cold months - slips right into my coat pocket, hardly know its there. The Taurus guns of recent lineage are a fantastic value for the price and they offer a life time warranty. A friend of mine bought a 6" .357 MAg Tracker a few year back on my suggestion and he is thrilled with it. Used ones show up pretty regularly on the on line auction sites - but you may have to wait a while, just keep checking. You'll be glad you did.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts